Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Keter wrote:The whole question, how rare are new cotw. If it rare like old cotw, most players cdnt see this

Rarer than belladonna, more common than emblems.
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
morphed wrote:why do the umos got nerfed anyway ??? There were people that copied my build in 1.5 and couldnt do samael in over 30 tries, why do people think its all about items being op lol , would be great to get an answer to this.. cant wait to see people struggling even more now

Balancing umos around the wealthiest 1% so they make sure nobody will use them :coolstorybob: guess what, if you buy 30 umos and items for 2k tg they won't instantly make you an uber samael killer, mechanical skills are the most important part but whatever, maybe soon nobody will be able to kill Sam or we'll have to wait for the first kill till the end of the season, not even gonna mention deimoss :flip:
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TopDimas wrote:Paladin in 2014
1) Tantrum Din
2) MindFlay Din
3) Shtorm Call Din
4) LazyDin
5) Thorn Strike build.
6) DIVINE JUDGEMENT Build
and many other builds...

NowIt's 2020 and one build 1)Trinity Beam. All other builds RIP. Thx for job.

Neutraldin got a huge buff this patch? Black Masq is basically UMO Heaven? Now has insane single target?
UHC and Rising dawn (Slight nerf nothing major) is still super good for basically no investment?
Searing Orb/Ring of Light Relics now provide insane scaling with Radiance?
Blessed life change is basically not relevant?

You're just dumb sorry.
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
reroll and random reciepe for Relics 3->1 or 2->1 ;)? (same type as reroll stats)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deathbringer wrote:
morphed wrote:why do the umos got nerfed anyway ??? There were people that copied my build in 1.5 and couldnt do samael in over 30 tries, why do people think its all about items being op lol , would be great to get an answer to this.. cant wait to see people struggling even more now

Balancing umos around the wealthiest 1% so they make sure nobody will use them :coolstorybob: guess what, if you buy 30 umos and items for 2k tg they won't instantly make you an uber samael killer, mechanical skills are the most important part but whatever, maybe soon nobody will be able to kill Sam or we'll have to wait for the first kill till the end of the season, not even gonna mention deimoss :flip:

Finding umos is not even easy have to be 24/7 active on forums and trade chat and playing at the same time , my bad that i post videos so they can make nerfs based on 2 players, everything will be hidden from now on , and its not the first time when it happens , got more aces in my pocket xD
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:Neutraldin got a huge buff this patch? Black Masq is basically UMO Heaven? Now has insane single target?

I feel like Neutraldin is a mixed bag to be honest. I screen-printed all the things in the patch notes that I could find would effect them and posted in the Neutraldin guide. Seems The Collector got nerfed and Black Masquerade is about a wash with loosing All Skills. Demiurge won't boost dex anymore so it will be a bit more difficult to pump The Collector with the lodestone/sigil of absolution boost.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=422993#p422993

The relics for Neutraldin however are a whole different story. They look to be epic, but guessing they'll be a bitch to find.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Uubie wrote:So if I find 15 flamefront cotws, I'll fire 15 more projectiles, on top of the wand with +5 on top of the skill scaling?
PS: can they be luckied?

Could be, I'm not 100% sure on that particular one, but I'd be prone to think that it is indeed the case. No they cannot be luckied.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
► Show Spoiler
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
morphed wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:

Finding umos is not even easy have to be 24/7 active on forums and trade chat and playing at the same time , my bad that i post videos so they can make nerfs based on 2 players, everything will be hidden from now on , and its not the first time when it happens , got more aces in my pocket xD

I think you perfectly described the problems with UMO's. I'm sure the people behind the mod will know what people are using to kill stuff, you're just hiding it from the masses who can't afford them anyway but if it makes you feel better, then go for it.
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"Amulets, Rings and Jewels are now considered sacred and can therefore be disenchanted into signets of learning"
"New cube recipe allows you to cube 25 of any charm to get a fragment of that charm to further reduce RNG factor"
"BER RUNE: now makes item Indestructible"
"All sets now have a description in-game under the set name, for example: Pantheon (Amazon Bow Set)"

Me likey :D