Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Barbarian is playable ! Barbarian is playable !
Druid look sick too, hunter having a bear is so cool and natural, acid friend only always seemed lacking
Edited by Lynderika 3 years.
Skeletonman
Dark Huntress
12 | 3
Please for the love of god buff relic drop rates pretty please
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
YEEEESSSS!!! I was literally just wondering about this a few minutes ago! I know that this is just a preview of the changes, but I am REALLY hoping for the stash pages feature to be addressed in the full patch notes. It is the sole reason that I have not been playing TSW, and it feels well overdue. I appreciate all the team has done with this mod, and I trust the decisions for the direction of the mod, but this would be one of the greatest quality-of-life improvements of the game! Thanks as always for the amazing new updates and support!!
Edited by AzureGladiator 3 years.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OkayChamp
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Finally WE can play barb as intended not that unthematical summoner and pseudo caster.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AzureGladiator wrote:YEEEESSSS!!! I was literally just wondering about this a few minutes ago! I know that this is just a preview of the changes, but I am REALLY hoping for the stash pages feature to be addressed in the full patch notes. It is the sole reason that I have not been playing TSW, and it feels well overdue. I appreciate all the team has done with this mod, and I trust the decisions for the direction of the mod, but this would be one of the greatest quality-of-life improvements of the game! Thanks as always for the amazing new updates and support!!

I have a feeling you're gonna be sitting out the next season then, considering stash pages wasn't mentioned at all.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Druid 2.0

It's Alive!!!
Cytyzent
Fallen
1 | 0
Very exciting changes, and now desperately waiting the "biggest content drop in Median XL history."
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Skeletonman wrote:Please for the love of god buff relic drop rates pretty please

Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Giu wrote:
Skeletonman wrote:Please for the love of god buff relic drop rates pretty please

I know Macro argued early on in the season that the drop rate was fine, but to me Relics felt like a worse flavor of UMOs and I already don't really like UMOs. Good to see that some change is coming.