Σ 1.7.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 18
Uubie wrote:That Druid 2.0 genuinely has me excited!
Now the question would be if the items has been adjusted for his abilities ^^

Lets hope not only for druid ))
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Lets hope the new bow druid tree has a viable single target skill
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
morphed wrote:
Mooncake wrote:No more cancerous Barb stances on RMB ? I can't get so erect

Well , stances rework makes it playable for new players and less fun for experienced ones , now you basically just attacks mobs , no skill swaping , braindead gameplay, i dont blame the change but for some players its not the best change.. sometimes you have to use more than 1 stance for example samael fight or Labs , when you run back to regain your hp you swap from Bear to eagle , or wolf to eagle against sam and casting while fighting aint an option.

And how does this change make this any different? You still would have to swap and recast for eagle.. so it's even more skill switching than before.

#logic.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ekital wrote:
morphed wrote:

Well , stances rework makes it playable for new players and less fun for experienced ones , now you basically just attacks mobs , no skill swaping , braindead gameplay, i dont blame the change but for some players its not the best change.. sometimes you have to use more than 1 stance for example samael fight or Labs , when you run back to regain your hp you swap from Bear to eagle , or wolf to eagle against sam and casting while fighting aint an option.

And how does this change make this any different? You still would have to swap and recast for eagle.. so it's even more skill switching than before.

#logic.

The difference is that you can't just swap stances via Hotkeys but have to cast in addition - that does make stance swapping much slower than before and is not really an option in special encounters like Samael or Deimoss - as morphed already said.

on topic:

I still don't know how I will like the Druid changes. The "redemption" like passive turns me off to be honest. It takes away the control of the player and now you have to pray that it triggers in the right moment to keep you alive.
That Lifeshield is now available at lvl 18 will make lvling even smoother and easier as it already was but will def lack scaling in super endgame setups and/or will eat 11 more skill points to smax at least.
That caster tree is now a devotion might reduce flexibility in fun/niche builds.
I hope that the new caster reward skill will turn out badass :)
Bow Druid changes sound exciting but I never was a ranged wdm player :)
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Where is SpearZon 2.0? Fully unplayable build :/
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:
morphed wrote:

#logic.

You would have to stop and cast the stances while fighting imagine how much time you loose overall if you cast the stances 200-300 times per fight and you could also die while doing stance change , often you change them for 1 or 2 seconds then revert back to wolf (thats how i played it to be more effective and makr the fight easier), waste half a second everytime is not great , when your window to deal dmg is very small, it will make no sense to do stance change at all coz it will make the fight longer and without eagle you will be in more danger of dying as a melee char.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Am I the only one who actually got used to playing barbarian with stances on RMB ? I feel that damage conversion (Stormblast, Iceburst and Ancient Hand) on boss killing skills have been way more of an issue since stacking enough elemental pierce while maintaining decent melee stats is tedious.

Druid remakes sounds promising, poison is kind of boring and too straightforward in its current state.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If i cast for example wolf stance and wear some item granting me another stance, Will they stack ? Or cast crane from barb crafts(runewords) and use wolf.. seems op but not sure this is going to be possible ? Stance only allows user to have it or does it effect minions with new changes?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
One stance cancel others I guess.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wewenako19 wrote:welcome back bear summon, come to daddy . Perfect Druid Revamp im waiting for this specialy hunter tree.
syllabear