Game news and forum updates
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some really good changes there, I've been banging on about making barb stances into buffs forever. Mercs able to use class items also good (will they also benefit from +skills for their class - so +1 to amazon skil levels will work for the Act 1 merc?).

The druid changes are enough to make me want to play this patch just to try that. Let's hope it's not underpowered and everyone's gone after 2 weeks!

It would be good to see the entry to Fauzt changed, but maybe I'm the only one that finds it anoying and confusing - I usually give up at that point.

Keep up the good work guys!
conveee
Sasquatch
69 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What is anoying and confusing about fauzt entry ? You upgrade your Black road charm with elemental gems and than you you cube upped charm with any rune to get scroll to open fauzt portal.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Agreed with fauzt. I loved being able to do fauzt on nightmare difficult. Also , as mentioned in another thread wich i created. I wished for a rewamp on whole fauzt idea. And i have a feeling that this is going to be a feature in new patch! I hope and wish for this alooooooot !
kaioken
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marco wrote:
kaioken wrote:Still no word on an update to sound? I'm tired of doing Fauz and Labs with sound off just to avoid game-breaking lag. Otherwise, great update and I can't wait to jump back in!

Not in the forseeable future sadly, we've tried a couple of optimizations but the sound engine is just a pile of garbage and needs to pretty much rebuilt.

Ah, that's sad. It won't stop me from enjoying the game though. Thanks for taking the time to answer!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I just... can't understand what's wrong with Fauzt at all.
Also about mercs: do a5 mercs benefit from +barb skills? It will answer the question.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:I just... can't understand what's wrong with Fauzt at all.

Having to gather the 5 stones from Kabraxis is probably what they are talking about, since it's really hard from an inexperienced players perspective to make 5 builds for different types of damage when all you want to do is just go ahead and progress. This seems like an unneccessary laborious step. But my damage was probably just lacking when I tried it the last time. And that's when I gave up, since that would require so much more gear improvements for builds I only use once.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1437 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
But you dont need 5 different dmg types anymore, as they are not immune.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:But you dont need 5 different dmg types anymore, as they are not immune.

That's weird. The last time I tried with my SMG sin, the totems in the middle didn't even take damage.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
They are still resistent to their respected elements. I also think it's a a nice stopping stone, if you can't kill the stones you have no change change against Kab or further.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Alright I just checked and it wasn't that hard after all. Now I, too, can't understand what's wrong with that step. The stone didn't drop but is that normal?