Game news and forum updates
Uubie
Ice Clan
559 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
That Druid 2.0 genuinely has me excited!
Now the question would be if the items has been adjusted for his abilities ^^
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
welcome back bear summon, come to daddy . Perfect Druid Revamp im waiting for this specialy hunter tree.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
With the new Spell Focus stat I wonder if in the future , spell procs on melee/ranged attacks will have damage based on Spell Focus instead of using Energy Stat + Spell Damage + Energy Factor.

It would enable more builds focused on procs that use melee / ranged attacks but don't increase energy stats.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
otarU1921 wrote:With the new Spell Focus stat I wonder if in the future , spell procs on melee/ranged attacks will have damage based on Spell Focus instead of using Energy Stat + Spell Damage + Energy Factor.

It would enable more builds focused on procs that use melee / ranged attacks but don't increase energy stats.

You still need the to scale the first portion of the equation aka ~1.8k Energy. So not really.
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
So many good news. Can we have better drop chance of relic btw ? I want to try many build but it's so rare
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
what is the class of the act 2 mercenaries? paladin or amazon coz he used spear? ,, UMO should also have revamp.
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
BARB IS PLAYABLE :yay:
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wewenako19 wrote:what is the class of the act 2 mercenaries? paladin or amazon coz he used spear? ,, UMO should also have revamp.

A1-ama, A2-pal, A3-sorc, maybe.
mixkon
Heretic
436 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eager for the experience druid & barba
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies