Game news and forum updates
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
uberecht wrote:Non-ladder player question, since legacy items stay "as is", how does that work for sets, more specifically set-boni ?

No, set & orange text item bonuses adapt to the patch u are playing.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Seer yes, Nature no. You can still have your werebear with Act2 merc, still huge bear team.

lol thought your kidding
ACT 2 GUARD can morph?:
Werebear morph duration doubled

what is the purpose of locking the skill tree in druid? im just fresh from my melee necro i can use the crossbow skill tree(dragon oil) thats why i thought that i can use druid hunter skill tree. there is already a item requirements why lock it?
YBGnome
Invader
8 | 0
wewenako19 wrote:what is the purpose of locking the skill tree in druid? im just fresh from my melee necro i can use the crossbow skill tree(dragon oil) thats why i thought that i can use druid hunter skill tree. there is already a item requirements why lock it?

cause now seer is a devotion and like any devotion it locks out other skill trees.
don't know why put an item requirement but i can guess that's to have people use druid staves while levelling.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
akbugger wrote:Summon Edyrem:

Can no longer be summoned outside of Toraja

:-D

Unless you use
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
(Edyrem Set)

Hand of Inarius
Worldstone
Lilith's Disguise

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+2 to All Skills
Elemental Resists +25%

Set Bonus with complete set:
Summon Edyrem:
20% Reanimate as: Edyrem
+20% of Life Added as Damage
+50% Chance of Crushing Blow
Can Summon Edyrems Anywhere
Summon Two Edyrem Minions per Cast
5% Chance to cast level 40 Ward of Fate on Melee Attack
+500% Bonus to Summoned Edyrem Life
+15 to Divine Apparition

, then you can summon them anywhere.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Those are some nice changes! Really interested in the bow druid changes for this patch! Gotta admit that I'm a bit disappointed that the stash pages weren't added, but I guess I'll just stick to singleplayer again
Esbee
Cultist
22 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Question:
MANA SQUISH:
[...]
As above, most of these changes will only apply to new characters and equipment

Am I reading it correctly in that this means that a 1.6 singleplayer character (e.g. a basic cold sorc) will not function as intended in 1.7, even if all gear is re-collected? I thought character-based changes would propagate through patches since, presumably, they aren't nearly as uniquely instanced as items are? I wasn't able to be on the stream until after that part, so I'm not sure if it was clarified at all.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bye ATMG ;_;
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Esbee wrote:Question:
MANA SQUISH:
[...]

Am I reading it correctly in that this means that a 1.6 singleplayer character (e.g. a basic cold sorc) will not function as intended in 1.7, even if all gear is re-collected? I thought character-based changes would propagate through patches since, presumably, they aren't nearly as uniquely instanced as items are? I wasn't able to be on the stream until after that part, so I'm not sure if it was clarified at all.

If you collect all gear anew, the only thing which will be "not as intended" will be that you have more base mana (which is gained from levelups), so it won't be a huge deal.
Esbee
Cultist
22 | 19
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
suchbalance wrote:
Esbee wrote:Question:
MANA SQUISH:
[...]

If you collect all gear anew, the only thing which will be "not as intended" will be that you have more base mana (which is gained from levelups), so it won't be a huge deal.

Awesome, thanks a ton for the clarification!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YEEHAAW !

XIS RUNE:
Can now be unsocketed in case players forget to enhance the rune first