Σ 1.7.4 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Will try out the bow druid, hope the bear companion isn't stingy in casting the heart of the pack skill it sounds like that could make a big difference. Also now there is no source of increasing bow physical damage it sounds like the build is to be based around elemental damage? I haven't been a fan of them as life sustain has always been a problem but hope it works out
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Barb stances:
These buffs last 20 minutes, overwrite each other and can be turned off upon a recast

I think recasting a barb stance = turning it off, is a terrible idea... if you don't want that stance, cast a different one? It's going to be annoying when you are precasting on joining a game or even accidentally turn it off and not notice. I can't think of a time when it would be an issue to have a particular stance on that couldn't be corrected by casting a different stance.

thoughts?
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Does this mean that the old lifeshield skill is now limited to the nature tree? It wasn't totally clear if it was locked out by a devotion skill
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Mr_Ali wrote:Does this mean that the old lifeshield skill is now limited to the nature tree? It wasn't totally clear if it was locked out by a devotion skill

Nature tree doesn't lock other trees from being used, and vice versa. If this is what you're asking.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:
Mr_Ali wrote:Does this mean that the old lifeshield skill is now limited to the nature tree? It wasn't totally clear if it was locked out by a devotion skill

Nature tree doesn't lock other trees from being used, and vice versa. If this is what you're asking.

Yeah it was thanks, good news too
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
widowmaker convert 65% down from 80% is nice for more leech.. i hope the new Bowdruid skills dont have like 90% convertion too and arent full elemental..
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
theage900 wrote:widowmaker convert 65% down from 80% is nice for more leech.. i hope the new Bowdruid skills dont have like 90% convertion too and arent full elemental..

I suppose you didn't read the parts where it said how much damage they do and then wrote "and bonus fire damage" for example.

this would mean it does x% wdm and adds flat damage on top, not converts.

keep the xbow hype quiet, we have to let everyone play meta druid and barb so necro items are cheaper
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
partial wrote:neutraldin hit w/ random debuff duration reduction yikes

I think worst part is the fact that SA and demiurge now have different durations making it slightly more awkward to rebuff..
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A big nerf to laz sleep! Confuesd why moving the +1 max res to blank sleep.
Laz sleep now only has 20% max life and some speed (which may not matter much in late game) left.....
In this case, I may consider using the Triune sleep for 22.5 damage and 15% aa instead of 20% max life and some speed....
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Super dope changes. Great work team! Hopefully next season we can see some reworks on the Barb melee sets!