drewhalbak
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OrphineM wrote:
MedianXL wrote:- Fixed War Cry doing a bit more damage than intended after the damage shrink.

"A bit" appears to be an understatement here.

forreal literaly halfed our dmg
kat113
Skeleton
2 | 0
uninstalling till next season maybe longer. Stupid that you can spend a week working on something and then its useless. my wc barb could only do duncraig and now not even that.
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
fucking nice to spend whole week farming for wc barb item and when finally getting it, there was no diffrence in damage because of this late nerf. See you next season...
kat113
Skeleton
2 | 0
Harski wrote:fucking nice to spend whole week farming for wc barb item and when finally getting it, there was no diffrence in damage because of this late nerf. See you next season...

yeah i dont know if ill even be back next season. Honestly bullshit like this is the reason I didn't play the last 2 seasons.. test your game before you release it ALOT of ppl just wasted a full week of there life on this shit and they literally do not care at all.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kat113 wrote:
Harski wrote:fucking nice to spend whole week farming for wc barb item and when finally getting it, there was no diffrence in damage because of this late nerf. See you next season...

yeah i dont know if ill even be back next season. Honestly bullshit like this is the reason I didn't play the last 2 seasons.. test your game before you release it ALOT of ppl just wasted a full week of there life on this shit and they literally do not care at all.

1. I agree that there shouldnt be any nerfs to builds after ladder start unless its absolutely op , 2. If it were fixed before the ladder start you wouldnt have a reason to complain and still play coz you wouldnt know the difference .
blithe
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
WTS Full WC barb :salut:
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
think theyd learn after first few times they nerfed something mid season lmao
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
War Cry is currently stronger, compared to last season, because the Mountain King scaling is 3% per Base Level (instead of 2.5% which would be equivalency). This is a build that in previous seasons has cleared T14/T15 Labyrinth and now got a small buff after the fix in 1.7.4.

I understand that it is confusing because your damage went down but there is no reason to panic. Think of the past week as a free "bonus" where you were doing more damage for free.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Honestly I dont see many warcry barbs....now let's talk about trinity beam...
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
suchbalance wrote:War Cry is currently stronger, compared to last season, because the Mountain King scaling is 3% per Base Level (instead of 2.5% which would be equivalency). This is a build that in previous seasons has cleared T14/T15 Labyrinth and now got a small buff after the fix in 1.7.4.

I understand that it is confusing because your damage went down but there is no reason to panic. Think of the past week as a free "bonus" where you were doing more damage for free.

Energy scaling feels broken tho, so that buff is not correct.