Game news and forum updates
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Since update (via Launcher) I get exceptions when I click the play button. Starts with c00005 then others.

After a couple of tries, I get a message that I can't have more than 2 instances of the game.

I've not had any issues with this before. I really don't want to do a lot of re-installing... help!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Captcha wrote:Since update (via Launcher) I get exceptions when I click the play button. Starts with c00005 then others.

After a couple of tries, I get a message that I can't have more than 2 instances of the game.

I've not had any issues with this before. I really don't want to do a lot of re-installing... help!

Use "game.exe" to launch d2. It will keep up with settings selected in launcher
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:
Captcha wrote:Since update (via Launcher) I get exceptions when I click the play button. Starts with c00005 then others.

Use "game.exe" to launch d2. It will keep up with settings selected in launcher

Thanks, for some reason my post above disappeared after I posted it, so I couldn't update it to say that a re-boot fixed the issue. Stil a bit weird that it had that problem for me an at least one other person when I've never had a problem with an update before.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind for a future problem! :D
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Please can a fellow developer contact me at brad smith site @gmail.com (no spaces). Please! Want to help with the project.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Necromancer skills "Dagger" don't allow all DAGGER class items. Have screenshots.

E-MAIL me at bradsmithsite @ gmail.com for proof.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradsmithsite wrote:Necromancer skills "Dagger" don't allow all DAGGER class items. Have screenshots.

E-MAIL me at bradsmithsite @ gmail.com for proof.

Wotan told you already that's not a bug.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry missed Wotan's comment. Perhaps not a bug, but just normal daggers are a much smaller selection of weapons that throwing daggers, but not the end of the world.

Necromancer is usually bone and poison. Would be nice to be able to summon bone fetishes that explode, but just an idea. Anyway, thanks for getting back to me. You're a really friendly community.