Σ Goblin Season Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
nemmate wrote:As an offline player I didn't find a goblin, but I appreciate that I can find the scrolls. Thank you!!

Could you help to screenshot the new scrolls? haven't managed to drop one yet!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
patrick_pkl wrote:
nemmate wrote:As an offline player I didn't find a goblin, but I appreciate that I can find the scrolls. Thank you!!

Scrolls of Enchantment
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
patrick_pkl wrote:Oh wow. It feels like all the hours farming and building up my multiple sp chars are kinda pointless now lol. I've collected like a ton of SU/SSUs, RWs and sets, and made about 20 level 120-130+ chars to try. :cry: ouch

This refers to offline single player, yes? (I thought there wasn't a distinction, but asking only because the previous reply stated that)

When is 2.0 coming? Thinking it makes more sense to stop playing temporarily till 2.0 is out. Are there going to be significant revamps? If not I might perhaps at least continue trying out new classes first and focus less on farming SSUs.

I just asked a question to transfer my char I play on realm to play after reset in SP, so I don't have to level it again, I don't like repetition. Of course you can play old versions on SP.

And what's this bullshit about pointless? Didn't you enjoy the time of levelling or farming, building your chars? If not, why the fuck are you playing? You don't compete in SP anyways.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Jampula wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Oh wow. It feels like all the hours farming and building up my multiple sp chars are kinda pointless now lol. I've collected like a ton of SU/SSUs, RWs and sets, and made about 20 level 120-130+ chars to try. :cry: ouch

This refers to offline single player, yes? (I thought there wasn't a distinction, but asking only because the previous reply stated that)

When is 2.0 coming? Thinking it makes more sense to stop playing temporarily till 2.0 is out. Are there going to be significant revamps? If not I might perhaps at least continue trying out new classes first and focus less on farming SSUs.

I just asked a question to transfer my char I play on realm to play after reset in SP, so I don't have to level it again, I don't like repetition. Of course you can play old versions on SP.

And what's this bullshit about pointless? Didn't you enjoy the time of levelling or farming, building your chars? If not, why the fuck are you playing? You don't compete in SP anyways.

I didn't realize you could keep multiple versions of the game and continue to play an older version by making a copy before patching. Which someone has kindly pointed out.

You can read one of my replies on the prev page. Of course it's enjoyable leveling and building the chars and trying new classes. The grinding/farming for SSUs on the other hand is more of a means to an end to try out and clear the most end game content (130-135 stuff).

Anyway, my reply wasn't in response to your original question. It was a broad question to everyone about the 2.0 incompatibility thing.
Edited by patrick_pkl 3 years.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
RequiemLux wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:

Scrolls of Enchantment

Thanks!
sSs_xL
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Will these be added for single player?
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
sSs_xL wrote:Will these be added for single player?

Scrolls have been added but not the goblins from my understanding.
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
how do i delete this post ? thx (same question about that above)
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Can anyone give me a hint what effects when/where goblins spawn? As I seen some in places I cleared etc.
peace
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Can I play goblin season in single player or it's a server-only thing when you make a ladder character?