Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco wrote:
Frytas wrote:Which is exactly my point. If the goblins are the main draw of this update, and they're not gonna be available on SP, then those of us who play on single player can just ignore the patch altogether. I disagree with denying a part of your audience new content, even though it's already right there in the game files, just because of the way they choose or need to play(offline vs online). That's it. I'll stop now, sorry if I sounded angry, I just dislike this type of approach to content updates. It's a free mod and at the end of the day it's the devs' choice. I just wanted to share my opinion.

but what's the point of a loot patch in SP when all items and chars will become incompatible in 2.0?

Curious do we know yet if the current non-ladder online realm characters will still be playable after 2.0 comes out? And if not, would there be a way to convert them to single player so we can still play them offline under 1.8?
BulkBogan
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anyone know if u have a relic already socketed will the relic goblin steal an already socketed relic?
Alessa
Destroyer
7 | 0
Woow very very good:) goblins super!
peace
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Giux86 wrote:
Kotli wrote:Goblins are ladder only.

And non ladder ;)

How about in single player?
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Deleted
Edited by patrick_pkl 3 years.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
peace wrote:
Giux86 wrote:
Kotli wrote:Goblins are ladder only.

And non ladder ;)

How about in single player?

Nope not in sp
ManiacLeague
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi guys , you know how to get to the goblin land? i dont find the staff usefull and i'm sure i have to go or do something with it more important than killing goblins with the rainbow power