Σ Goblin Season Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You guys get any Goblins except Treasure Goblin/Glowing/Arcane and Shiny? I have 107 lvl Sorceress, finishing A1 on Hell and didn't find any Voided Horror or Rift, Trophy or Relic Goblins. Not even to mention Rainbow Goblins... but i've killed like 100+ Goblins already. Sadly only 4 types of Goblins spawn for me...
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bestendigo wrote:You guys get any Goblins except Treasure Goblin/Glowing/Arcane and Shiny? I have 107 lvl Sorceress, finishing A1 on Hell and didn't find any Voided Horror or Rift, Trophy or Relic Goblins. Not even to mention Rainbow Goblins... but i've killed like 100+ Goblins already. Sadly only 4 types of Goblins spawn for me...

That's pretty typical. You wont see rift gobs until uber rifts. I think torajan jungle will be the first place u can encounter them. Trophy gobs are pretty rare and relic and rainbow even more so.

Maybe a little unlucky u haven't seen a voided horror yet, but other than that it's normal.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bestendigo wrote:You guys get any Goblins except Treasure Goblin/Glowing/Arcane and Shiny? I have 107 lvl Sorceress, finishing A1 on Hell and didn't find any Voided Horror or Rift, Trophy or Relic Goblins. Not even to mention Rainbow Goblins... but i've killed like 100+ Goblins already. Sadly only 4 types of Goblins spawn for me...

You just completed the tutorial, now you are in the early game. This is where you can start finding them (with the exception of rainbow, that can spawn anywhere, but its extremely rare). You havent even entered a rift to find rift inspectors.
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
Edited by Istaryu 3 years.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Faulk wrote:

That's pretty typical. You wont see rift gobs until uber rifts. I think torajan jungle will be the first place u can encounter them. Trophy gobs are pretty rare and relic and rainbow even more so.

Maybe a little unlucky u haven't seen a voided horror yet, but other than that it's normal.

I found Trophy and Relic ones at K1K. There were like 5 of them in each run there...
Sadly I found Rainbow one at my lvl 35 paladin in act 5 3rd zone but since I didn't have staff at that time.. :(
Good luck to you in your findings tho :) I cant wait when this season ends tbh
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've entered the Island of the Sunless Sea, found 3 Goblins but all of them were Treasure ones. Bad luck :P

Btw i assume that mf works for Goblins too? Well almost 2k dmg from Flamefront and almost 3k dmg from Flamestrike but Goblins seems quite resistant. My barb merc with like 1000-1700 dmg does more dmg to them than me haha.
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
Bestendigo wrote:I've entered the Island of the Sunless Sea, found 3 Goblins but all of them were Treasure ones. Bad luck :P

Btw i assume that mf works for Goblins too? Well almost 2k dmg from Flamefront and almost 3k dmg from Flamestrike but Goblins seems quite resistant. My barb merc with like 1000-1700 dmg does more dmg to them than me haha.

Sounds like you need -enemy Fire resistances. Use "Rha" Runes in your sockets after your resistances are maxed out. You want to try and reach around -100 to be most effective in the areas you're farming (K3K, Tran, etc.)
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the staff of herding going to be in future versions of the server?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
probably not.
All the gobelins stuff is a kind of bonus for this seasons and will probably dissapears with 2.0
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What a shame, I'll miss the staff of herding and the rainbow storm skill :(
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sounds like you need -enemy Fire resistances. Use "Rha" Runes in your sockets after your resistances are maxed out. You want to try and reach around -100 to be most effective in the areas you're farming (K3K, Tran, etc.)

Well my resistances are 83% fire and 80% the rest and i have pretty decent -enemy fire resistances now. 124 lvl, around 200% mf (and merc around 80%) but gosh... drops are so poor. Cleansing full K3K sometimes doesn't give me any TU/SU/Set. Dont have any good items yet, cant make 120 lvl rifts and ubers. Tried Teganze but though 7500hp and 80-83% res i am dying within 3-4 shots. Also my dmg from Flamefront is around 4k, and 6k from Flamestrike but literally i need a lot of shots to tear them apart. I finished Duncraig and killed Assur but it took me like 2 hours and around 15 deaths.

Merc is totally useless in 120 lvl rifts, he has got good gear but dying instantly in Teganze or Duncraig. I feel like season will end and i wont find any decent gear and make any 120 lvl ubers. Rotfl.

Idk what i am doing wrong. I remember when i had ele druid on patch 1.7 and it was so easy (Hurricane killing everyone in 2-3 seconds), cleansing Teganze and Duncraig in 30min at lvl 124-125. But this sorc is kind of crap, but maybe its a gear... since i cant find any decent items and drops are so poor though 200% mf (280 with merc). Merc is doing fine in K3K and kills a lot but still nothing drops, only yellow crap items. The best items (but still average, comparing to what people have) i've got from Goblins.

Btw didn't meet a single Rainbow Goblin yet :P Staff of Herding is totally useless for me.

I still love the mod, it's great and fun but drops are rly so poor in TSW. If no Goblins (especially Rift ones), i would still play with TU only, lol.
Edited by Bestendigo 3 years.