Σ Goblin Season Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Question, how much time does each season last? 6 months?
vlackrs
Skeleton
2 | 0
IS this only for season? what if i play off season, just single player.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vlackrs wrote:IS this only for season? what if i play off season, just single player.

Goblins don't work in SP, only in TSW, which is sad that TSW players are granted with stuff and SP players are treated as inferior players.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kurs_x5 wrote:Question, how much time does each season last? 6 months?

Typically 3 months (early january to early april), but the next patch will 2.0 which will bring a lot of changes. Meaning this season will probably have an extension to allow for proper 2.0 beta testing.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:

Typically 3 months (early january to early april), but the next patch will 2.0 which will bring a lot of changes. Meaning this season will probably have an extension to allow for proper 2.0 beta testing.

Are there any 2.0 previews? What are some of the changes coming?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
PitStains wrote:
Wulf wrote:

MXL patreons have access to a hidden channel on Discord and some previews/leaks are occasionally posted there by the devs. We are not allowed to dilvugate them. But so far, we have been shown a couple of UI changes and a new item.
demoxu
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Wulf wrote:
PitStains wrote:
Wulf wrote:

MXL patreons have access to a hidden channel on Discord and some previews/leaks are occasionally posted there by the devs. We are not allowed to dilvugate them. But so far, we have been shown a couple of UI changes and a new item.

A new item? Only one?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
demoxu wrote:
Wulf wrote:
PitStains wrote:
Wulf wrote:

A new item? Only one?

Yeah only one (that I've seen at least, though I've read everything posted in the Patreon channel, I doubt I've missed stuff). They say things are constantly changing so that is why we aren't being shown many.

But it's possible Marco has shown something and then immediately deleted it. He's known to do that :P I was lucky to see a MAJOR change when he did that. But I might have missed other things. Though Marco was busy with a move recently so his presence has been diminished.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
will goblins stay next season, at least in lower chance of spawning than it is now?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No.
Next season is 2.0, with huge cahnge.
Gobelin was a kind of "good bye Sigma 1.X gift"