Σ Goblin Season Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I can't wait for the 2.0! I saw the screenshot where every skill tree has its own tab and that idea is great. I love it. Any plans when 2.0 will be released? I bet it's not May, but June maybe? I plan to get holiday in June or July and it would be great to connect it with playing new brand 2.0 Median haha :)

I loved 1.8 a lot and i hope 2.0 will be even better.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Bestendigo wrote: I saw the screenshot where every skill tree has its own tab and that idea is great.

Where is that at?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
God_of_Magic wrote:Where is that at?

See previous page.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco announce at discord - they are going to replace most of monsters at nighmare-hell difficulty at story line game. Also, Sigma beta testing is open, especially looking for shared stash testers. At discord.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Yeah. More info here: MXL_Patreon
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
RequiemLux wrote:Yeah. More info here: MXL_Patreon

FINALLY SOME UPDATE ON 2.0!!!!!!!!!!! One damn sentence and its already looks and sound amazing
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Just when I thought I was done with this mod 2.0 is starting to loom. LET ME GO ! (don't)
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Darn, I really do not want to dl another program on my computer, which is why I have been holding out to get discourse. And the online version felt very flimsy to me, a poor mans mIRC. It is too bad those of use who spend most of our time frequenting the forums get sloppy seconds.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:Darn, I really do not want to dl another program on my computer, which is why I have been holding out to get discourse. And the online version felt very flimsy to me, a poor mans mIRC. It is too bad those of use who spend most of our time frequenting the forums get sloppy seconds.

What are you talking about? Today I checked out discord for the 1st time. That was 13 hours ago. I didn't log in afterwards though. However, I can confirm 100% that there was no new announcement 13 hours ago.

The difference between discord and the forum was a mere 7 hours at the very most, and only under the condition that this was posted on discord exactly 1 second after I left discord. So it might have been only half an hour since Ruubel's post was posted at 6:46 pm and Lux's post was posted at 7:11 pm.

And that's totally fine imho. Even 7 hours difference isn't big enough to complain about imho.

on topic: Awesome news! Shared stash made my heart skip a beat.
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ParticuLarry wrote:
Taem wrote:Darn, I really do not want to dl another program on my computer, which is why I have been holding out to get discourse. And the online version felt very flimsy to me, a poor mans mIRC. It is too bad those of use who spend most of our time frequenting the forums get sloppy seconds.

What are you talking about? Today I checked out discord for the 1st time. That was 13 hours ago. I didn't log in afterwards though. However, I can confirm 100% that there was no new announcement 13 hours ago.

The difference between discord and the forum was a mere 7 hours at the very most, and only under the condition that this was posted on discord exactly 1 second after I left discord. So it might have been only half an hour since Ruubel's post was posted at 6:46 pm and Lux's post was posted at 7:11 pm.

And that's totally fine imho. Even 7 hours difference isn't big enough to complain about imho.

on topic: Awesome news! Shared stash made my heart skip a beat.

I see comments all the time from people quoting Discord comments, not necessarily official announcements, but from moderators. I only hear about it days later because someone commented about it on the main forums. It's a fairly regular thing, lol. But sure, for "official announcements" I suppose I am exaggerating since they do get posted fairly quickly on the main forum.