Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Either from Purify if I'm not wrong, or by, from the first page:

A whisper from the ruins of Tristram mentions a new device which may be the key to ending this madness. The Staff of Herding itself cannot be found in the wild, but plans to build one may be uncovered in Tristram as you save Deckard Cain. This powerful staff provides a new anti-goblin skill: Rainbow Storm. This seemingly fun looking spell is nothing if not deadly, and all players should have one in their stash, just in case... Those who decide to use the skill not only to kill goblins but as the foundation of their build, will be rewarded with ludicrous amounts of magic find. This staff holds many secrets, including the possibility to learn Telekinesis, which may be of great use this season...
Kobro
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thank you!
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Kobro wrote:Guys how to kill Rainbow Goblin? It says its immune to all damage :(

I killed with Rainbow Storm skill, but he takes damage only when he moves. I have a Shapeshifer merc, so I needed to TP away, and casting the spell. If the merc strated to hit and stun again, TP away and cast.... When the goblin moves, he takes damage with Rainbow Storm. I didn't tested with Purify. Good Luck!
Kobro
Skeleton
3 | 0
nemmate wrote:
Kobro wrote:Guys how to kill Rainbow Goblin? It says its immune to all damage :(

I killed with Rainbow Storm skill, but he takes damage only when he moves. I have a Shapeshifer merc, so I needed to TP away, and casting the spell. If the merc strated to hit and stun again, TP away and cast.... When the goblin moves, he takes damage with Rainbow Storm. I didn't tested with Purify. Good Luck!

Thank you Friend! :)
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Someone must be behind all of this...

I'm curious about this part, is there really someone behind all of this or is this just a phrase :bounce:
Artemus
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi. Someone understand and can explain me how work goblin glee enchantment ?
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Artemus wrote:Hi. Someone understand and can explain me how work goblin glee enchantment ?

It gives you an aura/biff for few seconds that heavily increase your MF, you could hear a goblin scream when it applies, yoir weapon changes purple, aura icon is rainbow chest shwon near HP.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What is the use of telekinesis ?
It says this skill will be great use this season, but i don't see why...
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
blatkill wrote:What is the use of telekinesis ?
It says this skill will be great use this season, but i don't see why...

Sometimes the goblins drop their loots in areas where your char can't go.... So you pick up everything with telekinesis
lampogriz
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
telekinesis is useless because you can use it only to pick up scrolls, potions, gold adn arrows. You cant pick up any otehr normal items with it.