Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah well can the ladder reset not be announced ONE DAY before it resets or held off like the last one because it was treated like some kind of SUPER SECRET LADDER RESET? All that did was screw up peoples time management and plans that were already made in advance.

It's actually incredibly infuriating that somebody thought that was a good idea. Would be really disappointing if it follows through again.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I don't know how long you've been around, but M17 was the first major patch release ever to have a simultaneous ladder reset. All preceding major releases had at least a week of single player only. The reason that Season 14 was announced so late was because we weren't sure we could pull off the simultaneous release until we were close to the promised date.

Season 15 will be announced at least a week in advance.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You guys put in a lot of work into the mod. Now that I understand the situation better, I apologise for my ignorant comment, but I just felt like I had to get what I felt last year off my chest. Thanks for all your efforts modding team.
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
nohuty wrote:I am new in the game (started last month) but i know one - that edited mode is better than the original.
I can't wait to come the reset :D

very well said my friend
xstormfirex
Sasquatch
67 | 6
When start next ladder? :P
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
xstormfirex wrote:When start next ladder? :P

Well when the next update was announced (about 2-3 weeks ago) they said in the Facebook mxl page it's about a month away. So I guess 2-3 weeks from now (+ 1 week as it's unusual that the patch and the ladder release in the same week)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:

Well when the next update was announced (about 2-3 weeks ago) they said in the Facebook mxl page it's about a month away. So I guess 2-3 weeks from now (+ 1 week as it's unusual that the patch and the ladder release in the same week)

I think it could be closer than that. 2 weeks ago Marco said that the release was 3 weeks away and in another topic it has been stated that the official announcement of a ladder reset would have been introduced by a statement at least a week prior to its start. Considering all of this, is not too far fetched to believe an official news concerning the new ladder reset will hit this weekend or the first days of next week, followed by the new 1.1 version 7/10 days after. ofc all of this only if the next reset will be simultaneous like this one; worst case scenario all will be shifted by a week
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I bet friday reset will be announced for 8th of September.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RequiemLux wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

I think it could be closer than that. 2 weeks ago Marco said that the release was 3 weeks away and in another topic it has been stated that the official announcement of a ladder reset would have been introduced by a statement at least a week prior to its start. Considering all of this, is not too far fetched to believe an official news concerning the new ladder reset will hit this weekend or the first days of next week, followed by the new 1.1 version 7/10 days after. ofc all of this only if the next reset will be simultaneous like this one; worst case scenario all will be shifted by a week

This.

I hope ladder reset will be simultaneous. Not sure about the actual numbers, but it sure feels like less people are really playing since 1.1 was announced.

Meanwhile I'm practicing in single player how to raise my new favorite beginner char the fastest :)
(droprates of uniques seems better in single player, does anyone know if this is true?)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge