M17 1.1 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Demsac
Skeleton
3 | 0
So there's gonna be a ladder reset ? Don't have much time each day to play myself, does anyone actually play nonladder?
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
ok. Thanks so far. Sigma is annonced to come "soon"... so it could be in a few months, right?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Full wipes happen really rarely, I don't remember when the last one was (before the last season). Maybe a couple of years ago.
And yeah, when the new season begins, all ladder characters will become non-ladder and you'll still be able to play it.
There's not many people playing non-ladder though, but at least you can talk to people on the server, unlike SP.
And people would still be willing to help you with their old chars.

For most people though, non-ladder is a place to test builds sometimes.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
tommy_wiseau
Prowler
17 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ladder or non-ladder it's still hella fun. I play both and hope to play more when the newly announced update drops.
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
Quirinus wrote:Full wipes happen really rarely, I don't remember when the last one was (before the last season). Maybe a couple of years ago.
And yeah, when the new season begins, all ladder characters will become non-ladder and you'll still be able to play it.
There's not many people playing non-ladder though, but at least you can talk to people on the server, unlike SP.

ah ok. I just started SP^^
But your answer takes away my fears a bit now - Thank you. So i guess the next wipe will come with sigma, right?
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
schnuppy wrote:
Quirinus wrote:Full wipes happen really rarely, I don't remember when the last one was (before the last season). Maybe a couple of years ago.

ah ok. I just started SP^^
But your answer takes away my fears a bit now - Thank you. So i guess the next wipe will come with sigma, right?

Shnuppy, I admire your tireless dedication and all that but you can't possibly expect any exact answers to questions about loosely defined/prospective updates in the future. The Devs are in the process of completely overhauling the game. Any number of incidents/setbacks could occur between now and Sigma and they aren't capable of giving you more than a rough timeframe/guestimate as to when the next reset will be. It's been stated previously in this thread that they don't expect another major reset until sigma, "expect" being the operative word. On a related note: Mind telling me where you'll be/what you'll be doing on July 13th at 4:13pm, next year?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
lol that was a bit harsh, but yeah, it's true. :mrgreen:
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
ok, ty all :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
OMG WHEN NEXT PATCH

Ok now that the important question has been asked again, make batsin great again ty (was it ever tho?)

Now if you'll excuse me i'll go raid my gf's parents' fridge.

They'll never see me coming.
Brycie
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Ok I really need help from moderation, etc. for median Xl because I'm trying to set up a free raffle that has over 100 sacred uniques up for grab. Anyone willing to help would be very much appreciate. Mainly I need help organizing which items are out for grabs first basically Most Valuable-least valuable for the order of pickups