M17 1.1 Announced

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
willyboy
Monkey King
296 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Will there be a new timer for ladder reset available soon? I just started out again on ladder/MP and see this 1.1 version being announced which is awesome, but it's also a good idea for me to now wait 'till it's released. Don't want to put a lot of time in my chars now, knowing they might be gone in a week or two O:)

Thanks for keeping this mod active and relevant Marco!

Its still about a month away at least


Really one month? Thats a long time....
User avatar
L H
Zhar the Mad
5681 | 198
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The current patch is halfway through the third month. We haven't even hit the shortest ladder duration of the past few years yet. It'll come
User avatar
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1903 | 137
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Raklodder wrote:Will the new UI from Sigma make it into v1.1 or will that be released at a later date?

That will be when sigma comes
New Bestiary(M17 1.1.3)| Useful BBcodes| Discord Chat | Community Project: Median Wiki
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
Muilpeer
Monkey King
299 | 9
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Will there be a new timer for ladder reset available soon? I just started out again on ladder/MP and see this 1.1 version being announced which is awesome, but it's also a good idea for me to now wait 'till it's released. Don't want to put a lot of time in my chars now, knowing they might be gone in a week or two O:)

Thanks for keeping this mod active and relevant Marco!

Its still about a month away at least


Thanks for your reply Rishab! Glad to hear this. I'll play a bit more then in current ladder :) At least I know I'll be able to enjoy the builds I make for some weeks <3
Good luck with smoothing out the new release! O-)
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Harpylisk
1479 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
At least a month to go, that's good news for me. Enough time to deal with my stuff irl, and then focus on flits. Someone must be smiling down on me...
User avatar
Nitz
Blood Golem
1392 | 38
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
- Multiple uberquest overhauls: Yshari Sanctum, Toraja, Void


Ah finally 3 ubers I really dislike.
User avatar
Calypso1992
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I do wonder why they'd bother to say "very soon" if the release is more than a month away. They effectively killed their entire user base until release. = less donations, etc..
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1860 | 68
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
^ yeah. oh well.

thank you rishab for giving some proper time frame, i take it for granted that it might take slightly less or significantly longer but at least now theres no reason to expect it next week
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
1401 | 155
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:At least a month to go, that's good news for me. Enough time to deal with my stuff irl, and then focus on flits. Someone must be smiling down on me...


Smiling ? It might be japanese laughing at your test results.
User avatar
Zennith
Monkey King
270 | 14
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Calypso1992 wrote:I do wonder why they'd bother to say "very soon" if the release is more than a month away. They effectively killed their entire user base until release. = less donations, etc..



Considering Sigma has been in "development" the past 10 years... I guess a month is really soon in comparison.

Yeah, it was a little too much adding in the italics. Either way, still hyped. Still excited and happy to hear the team is still dedicated to their passion.
I hope it lasts for as long as possible. Thanks guys. ;)