Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
suchbalance wrote:- And last but not least: several brand new Sacred Uniques from Sigma, featuring some unique properties and mechanics

:clap:
Some more little spoiler here?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Seems like a polishing patch. Might skip this ladder reset. :(

Is the current state of endgame good for the developers? I'm hoping to do something outside of just clearing a boss to get a charm and move on to the next.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Pub wrote:Seems like a polishing patch. Might skip this ladder reset. :(

Not really. New areas and equips will be introduced too... This new version in particular looks like much more than just a "polishing patch".

Pub wrote:Is the current state of endgame good for the developers? I'm hoping to do something outside of just clearing a boss to get a charm and move on to the next.

Like what? that's just so much that can be done with a 17yrs old hack n slash; the game longevity has already been risen tenfold with MXL
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Is the current state of endgame good for the developers? I'm hoping to do something outside of just clearing a boss to get a charm and move on to the next.

but that's like... what this game is....
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

It's definitely much more than a polishing patch

what do you mean by
>I'm hoping to do something outside of just clearing a boss to get a charm and move on to the next.
its not just what this game is about its like what most rpgs/mmos are about, besides u dont just clear a boss, there are usually trash mobs before, + you need to prepare for every boss with the right setup, some bosses require specific gear, others just require u to be powerful but getting that gear is also part of getting the charm isn't it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to clear that boss, + every boss has its own mechanic
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Aspirine101 wrote:

It's definitely much more than a polishing patch

what do you mean by
>I'm hoping to do something outside of just clearing a boss to get a charm and move on to the next.
its not just what this game is about its like what most rpgs/mmos are about, besides u dont just clear a boss, there are usually trash mobs before, + you need to prepare for every boss with the right setup, some bosses require specific gear, others just require u to be powerful but getting that gear is also part of getting the charm isn't it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to clear that boss, + every boss has its own mechanic

The engine limitation is of course hampering the shit out of what they can do, but if I recall correctly, the possibility for pvp opened up with the damage crunching. There was a little bit of discussion with it which intrigued me but I might be blowing smoke out my ass and even remembering things that never happened. Just a little bugged atm with no games to play. What I mean by a polishing patch is like adding a zone with a summon boss moved there doesn't really add content... it moves content to polish the game instead of summoning legacy of blood in a random area. And for pvp, I don't expect much to come of it cause I feel like it'd be a huge fucking headache for developers to try and make the game be fair for characters both through pvp and pve.

But you are right, most rpgs/mmos are like this, I might be just blinding myself from the truth that rpgs are more of a repretitive grind as the endgame. I just want an addiction for a game and to be honest - MXL has been the best on delivery but it burns me the heck out after a month. MXL has way the hell excelled on delivery vs a lot of other stuff for me. I just have some fingers crossed for pvp still because it introduces a dynamic environment and a neat way to interact with other people. I generally locked myself in private games with friends or ran Dcows in public games. A couple of times I just sat in chat channel afk and would return with a person or two asking for random help - and I did just because prviate games/dcow grinding burns you out so you want a break. :P

Apoligies if I'm not super clear on my message, it's a bit difficult to explain my thoughts through text.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Can this patch come already ?? :-D :-D :-D :-D
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bojac wrote:Can this patch come already ?? :-D :-D :-D :-D

I'm also on the edge of my toes waiting for this patch.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Bojac wrote:Can this patch come already ?? :-D :-D :-D :-D

I'd say 2 more weeks. Right after my vacation and right before my exams start :cry:
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
The stats of nearly all shrines have been adjusted and there are a few brand new ones to replace old shrines which had useless stats

:cry: