Game news and forum updates
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seikun wrote:But still, will info on outdated runewords and items remain somewhere in case I want to go back to 1.8?

I'm not sure tbh. I haven't seen an offline docs document for 1.8 so far. But you can rather easily create them yourself like this:

1) Go the web page you want to save (for example runewords)
2) Right click anywhere on that website--> Show source code
3) a new window will open with the source code. CTRL+A to mark everything CTRL+C to copy everything
4) Open the editor (the thing that creates .txt files) Paste the source code in it
5) Save as "runewords.html" It's important that you delete the .txt ending and turn it into a .html. That way you will have saved that website to your pc.

This thing should work on every browser.

If you use the Opera browser there's another option. You can just go to any page, rightclick and save it as a PDF. It takes more time to load the pdf though.
But the PDF shouldn't be very big. About 2 MB.

In both cases you can continue searching the page with CTRL+F.

Note that you probably need to do that for every single page you want to save.

A third option could be printing the webpage directly as a PDF. But I haven't tried that kind of thing yet. I don't know if you can still search the pdf if you do this.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:
Seikun wrote:But still, will info on outdated runewords and items remain somewhere in case I want to go back to 1.8?

Or simply use wayback machine to open back up of pre-2.0 date
MetalMusicMan
Balrog
131 | 30
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!!!!
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Soon 2 weeks will pass and we still dunno the release date...
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bestendigo wrote:Soon 2 weeks will pass and we still dunno the release date...

And you will most likely wait atleast another 2 months for a release date.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeahsper wrote:And you will most likely wait atleast another 2 months for a release date.

I treat devs as reasonable people. Marco said that release date will be revealed ''soon'' almost 2 weeks ago. ''Soon'' i think means week or two, especially that we're waiting for 2.0 since January.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I can tell none of y'all have experienced Valve Time or Soon™.

Patience, my young Padawans.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Siosilvar wrote:I can tell none of y'all have experienced Valve Time or Soon™.

You can't compare greedy corpo who only thinks about money to devs who love D2 and they love what they do and they do it for community. Corpo 'soon' is not the same as modding 'soon'. Thats what i mean.

I hope the date will be released quickly :)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bestendigo wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:I can tell none of y'all have experienced Valve Time or Soon™.

You can't compare greedy corpo who only thinks about money to devs who love D2 and they love what they do and they do it for community. Corpo 'soon' is not the same as modding 'soon'. Thats what i mean.

I hope the date will be released quickly :)

The motivation to create something great for the community, whether it be because that's what makes the most money or because it's something folks are passionate about, is surprisingly similar. And the decision to not commit to a hard date is one that I know well as a developer making a few things for a different community in my spare time... not having an announced date kinda sucks, but what sucks more is announcing one and missing it, so I see why they aren't.

Like I said, patience. Distract yourself with the Path of Nerfs league this weekend and check in with Median on Monday.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I am not playing PoE, i have other games to get busy with, but Median is the thing that i love the most and with runewords update i felt like release date is behind a corner, and i am hyped even more since then.