Median XL 2.0 Trailer

Game news and forum updates
SteelWings
Sasquatch
67 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
felixcatto wrote:
SteelWings wrote:I noticed mention of shortcuts.

I dunno if I missed that question anywhere, so I'll ask again to be sure:
Any new shortcuts, like ability to map right/left click as a separate hotkey? Would help us touchpad people a lot!

This should be trivial using autohotkey program.

It sure is.

But I'd rather have an in-game way of doing that, seeing so many cool improvements in the hotkey department.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank you very much! :cheers:
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
I'm so exciting to see the new skills tree
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Dragon-din (holy caster) gets a pretty large overhaul in 2.0. But before we dive into more skill leeks, we have to address some couple big things here. Some which you may have noticed if you're a big brainer.

- Rather than displaying "skill level" under the skill icon, the new system displays current_base_level / max_base_level. This means you can see your exact point allocation without having to open any skill desc (can also be convenient for screenshots!).

- You can still see the slvl (soft level, i.e., aggregated base level + skill bonuses) pressing alt.

- Passive skills have rounded icons. Active skills have a square portrait, resembling the shape and feel of a beautiful piano key.

- You can max any skill with the new shortcut: shift + click (yeah ok, no way you could've noticed this)

- Some skill trees have tooltips / effects at the bottom.

- Notice the common "Mastery" tree every class has? :twisted:

There's more, b.. but... let's not set the bar too high for tomorrow.

(c) Marco, #sigma-leaks
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
DeaTh wrote:
Dragon-din (holy caster) gets a pretty large overhaul in 2.0. But before we dive into more skill leeks, we have to address some couple big things here. Some which you may have noticed if you're a big brainer.

- Rather than displaying "skill level" under the skill icon, the new system displays current_base_level / max_base_level. This means you can see your exact point allocation without having to open any skill desc (can also be convenient for screenshots!).

- You can still see the slvl (soft level, i.e., aggregated base level + skill bonuses) pressing alt.

- Passive skills have rounded icons. Active skills have a square portrait, resembling the shape and feel of a beautiful piano key.

- You can max any skill with the new shortcut: shift + click (yeah ok, no way you could've noticed this)

- Some skill trees have tooltips / effects at the bottom.

- Notice the common "Mastery" tree every class has? :twisted:

There's more, b.. but... let's not set the bar too high for tomorrow.

(c) Marco, #sigma-leaks

The hardest thing is going to be deciding what new class to try out first
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Mr_Ali wrote:The hardest thing is going to be deciding what new class to try out first

It's not yet clear how many of them will completely change.

https://imgur.com/a/cBkhtkH
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
ISO the countdown timer so I can accurately book time off work :mrgreen:
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mr_Ali wrote:The hardest thing is going to be deciding what new class to try out first

I will try Sorceress :P I wonder what changes have been made to her. My fav devotions are Fire and Cold (especially Cold) and i wish it wasn't nerfed too much :D
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Im dying to see changes to bloodzon. No matter what gonna start one. Hype.