Median XL 2.0 Trailer

Game news and forum updates
gunnzan
Destroyer
7 | 1
CorralTheTroops wrote:
Bestendigo wrote:
nemmate wrote:As always? With the features of all seasons? Because 1.8 it was single player too, but not the goblins. It's just a question, not a problem. I'm just curious and I can't wait to play!!!

I agree. This is one of things that i dont like about MXL. They force people to play multiplayer in order to get 100% content. This is not nice. Not everyone likes playing on laggy servers (and not everyone got good internet as well) and some ppl prefer SP. I fear that 2.0 ver will get also MP only content. Anyway i love the mod and i am thankful for 2.0 <3

Bro... Diablo 2 LOD has ladder only runewords.

What does that have to do with anything? At least in 2.0 single player has something that multiplayer does not in a shared stash without having to mule.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
I hate that SP will get such cool thing as Shared Stash!!! They shouldnt have it until MP players get one
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Bearded_DooD wrote:I hate that SP will get such cool thing as Shared Stash!!! They shouldnt have it until MP players get one

Devs had worked on it for 2.0 but it's not working perfectly atm.
We can hope for it in few more patchs.
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Bearded_DooD wrote:I hate that SP will get such cool thing as Shared Stash!!! They shouldnt have it until MP players get one

nice logic. if you can't have it, then no one can, right? sorry bud, but I don't think this mod was made exclusively for you.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
acekard wrote:

nice logic. if you can't have it, then no one can, right? sorry bud, but I don't think this mod was made exclusively for you.

blue = sarcasm
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
godoffails wrote:

acekard wrote:

You see, in the meantime devs shouldnt give you the patch notes but the rules of this forum :)
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Bearded_DooD wrote:
godoffails wrote:

acekard wrote:

You see, in the meantime devs shouldnt give you the patch notes but the rules of this forum :)

I think that no one asked you what devs should or should not give to someone :P if that message about stash was a sarcasm, then very "funny" and original joke indeed. :D
neoism
Prowler
16 | 3
any font improvements?... the default font really fucks with my eyes. I tried but never could get any of the modded ones to work?.. any chance to let us change the font color at least if not? the default font is much easier to read in red?!
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
acekard wrote:I think that no one asked you what devs should or should not give to someone :P if that message about stash was a sarcasm, then very "funny" and original joke indeed. :D

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=618

See "Sarcasm"
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
neoism wrote:any font improvements?... the default font really fucks with my eyes. I tried but never could get any of the modded ones to work?.. any chance to let us change the font color at least if not? the default font is much easier to read in red?!

I just installed VOID fonts on my MXL setup. It's much cleaner, but sometimes it clips around boxes etc. Generally a pretty good improvement.
It's in the tools section of the website.
The instruction in the readme are wrong (atleast for the current launcher version). Just unzip the file, and put the data folder into the place where the MXL launcher is. Open MXL launcher, go to config file location from settings, and edit "direct = false" in the json file to "direct = true".
10/10 literally recommending.