Median XL 2.0 Trailer

Game news and forum updates
Matrim
Destroyer
7 | 2
neoism wrote:this will be my 6th time their this month....
<3

#feelsbadman
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vetmode wrote:Do we know how to actually update the game? Will it "just work" via the launcher? Earlier it was stated this is still being worked on. Do we need to download files manually and overwrite existing ones?

The launcher will do the job for you. Unless you want to use the new DDraw that was mentioned in the patch notes, which indeed has to be installed manually.
neoism
Prowler
16 | 3
also is there a way to make more than 5 posts per page show... ?
Matrim
Destroyer
7 | 2
neoism wrote:also is there a way to make more than 5 posts per page show... ?

if we stop quoting gifs maybe? lol
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:
vetmode wrote:Do we know how to actually update the game? Will it "just work" via the launcher? Earlier it was stated this is still being worked on. Do we need to download files manually and overwrite existing ones?

The launcher will do the job for you. Unless you want to use the new DDraw that was mentioned in the patch notes, which indeed has to be installed manually.

Awesome, thanks for that info. Then it should fine under Linux as well since the launcher did that well last time too. :)
Matrim
Destroyer
7 | 2
ParticuLarry wrote:The launcher will do the job for you. Unless you want to use the new DDraw that was mentioned in the patch notes, which indeed has to be installed manually.

Ok, next question, who do I need to bribe/blow to get this last 2.5 hours cut off of the countdown? :bounce:
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Seriously hyped for this. I’m torn between WW Barb and Owlbear.
aiyingra
Fallen
1 | 0
1h later 8-)
Damag
Fallen
1 | 0
как русифицировать игру..., и чем???...дайте ссылочку... :hammer: