IT'S INCREDIBLE, GUYS!
thevirus12
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
finaly, i will start again xD
Haskell
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Shader support sounds exciting! Is there any possibility of writing some custom shaders?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
need timer
bullerbuller7
Skeleton
2 | 0
It looks amazing. I am especially interested in the runewords and new skill trees.

I have 2 questions.
In single player, will we be able to use the /players feature again?
I prefer single player because i don't like the online server delays, and i always play alone anyway.
But the /players feature just makes it so much more fun.
When playing alone, there is no trading, no forum gold. So this is a nice advantage for sp.

Has the level requirements been changed for uber levels? I was frustrated that i couldn't just go to an uber level before farming levels.
It resulted in me never getting to do some of the really tough uber levels, just because of being too low level.
I don't mind a little farming but it was too much for me. Are there any changes here?
The grind of having to farm new gear should be the only requirement for beating an uber level.
And on single player, this farm is just so much worse, so /players would make this a lot faster.
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bullerbuller7 wrote:It looks amazing. I am especially interested in the runewords and new skill trees.

I have 2 questions.
In single player, will we be able to use the /players feature again?
I prefer single player because i don't like the online server delays, and i always play alone anyway.
But the /players feature just makes it so much more fun.
When playing alone, there is no trading, no forum gold. So this is a nice advantage for sp.

Has the level requirements been changed for uber levels? I was frustrated that i couldn't just go to an uber level before farming levels.
It resulted in me never getting to do some of the really tough uber levels, just because of being too low level.
I don't mind a little farming but it was too much for me. Are there any changes here?
The grind of having to farm new gear should be the only requirement for beating an uber level.
And on single player, this farm is just so much worse, so /players would make this a lot faster.

Both of it won't be changed because it had solid purpose of making it as it is now. And as mostly SPlayer too i disagree on both. On first there already is adventage in SP in better drops quality compared to MP and if you want "players" - you can just use TCP/IP from 2 or 3 windows.. but i never really needed that tbh except for gear grinding when char is alot higher level than area (kinda grinding cows for shrines with lvl 120+ char or Dunc with lvl 135+). To save alt-tabing time i was using just single game created on TCP/IP for multiple areas (usual route per game: cows - K3K - TA - Dunc - Fauzt if can)

On second i don't see any problem in grinding level since you need to grind gear anyway and vice versa. Imagine fresh char just entered Hell (around level 100-105) with just TUs in Dunc (arealvl 125).. I really doubt he would be able to survive/farm there eficiently (ofc if talking about legal playthru). As for exp grind... once again: whenever i tried to grind level legally thru mltiplayer games (like trying to take on IotSS with level 105 char on 4 ppl game) - it simply wasn't worth it. Time spent on killing monsters and surviving vs their ghigh stats was way higher than profit from getting more exp/drops. Only purpose of using MP games for me was just what i mentioned above already.

Tldr: Both won't be changed due to no actual reason for it.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
And what about offline tools? If I saw, there are loot filter and Stat database in game, no need to execute the tools, but the offline tool will be fonctional or not in the beginning?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Offline tools offers shared stash and free respec, it has nothing to do with the loot filter and stats. If you're thinking of d2stats, it's already unmaintained and we probably won't need it any more with the new features ingame.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lololol holy shit that was literally one of THE BEST video game trailers I have ever seen, legit! And for a mod, goddamn you guys went all fucking out for this one! Who was in charge of making the trailer? They did an excellent job! So much hype!!