Median XL 2.0 Trailer

Game news and forum updates
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
aeonman wrote:So how can I message the Median XL core group?

Someone already answered that before but let me rephrase it... Its not like you can join the team, u can be chosen. I doubt they will even read what u have to say at 7 days before release of another huge version, but i bet discord is your option "to go". But as someone else pointed out, we already had one who had "great ideas" and now u can find his flaming threads in archives, quite funny to ready. But yeh, if u think u are worth of being in team maybe u should start a thread with your ideas and show what u can do...so u can get "spoted" by someone from the team
Slickpotato24
Sasquatch
64 | 0
I have idea, maybe we can make some politicians mini bosses like old rakinishu?
Hilarrus Clintanis - bloodsucker of Children
Alexandria Corteez - Queen of Screeching
Jocinda Ardurn - Satan's main bitch
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sharkattactical wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote: have a copy of the data folder from the font both where I told you to put it, and in the folder that has my D2LOD installation.
Maybe try that?

Now its flawless. Thanks for the help man.

Glad you got it working :D
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Slickpotato24 wrote:I have idea, maybe we can make some politicians mini bosses like old rakinishu?
Hilarrus Clintanis - bloodsucker of Children
Alexandria Corteez - Queen of Screeching
Jocinda Ardurn - Satan's main bitch

Don't forget Zionus Donus - the Ultimate Gatekeeper.
magashiro
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm just wondering if goblins will keep showing up on the upcoming seasons :think:
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Goblins will but less often.
Few may be removed btw.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
godoffails wrote:Goblins will but less often.
Few may be removed btw.

Goblins are a cool mechanic. Toning them way down would also be a cool mechanic.
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Will be much more frantic to meet one now.
Dont let it escape at all cost :hammer:
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
More discord leaks

Since the new GUI skill portraits got leeked, here is a higher quality pic with more up-to-date GUI (as the requirement arrows are meant to be black on this theme).

This glorious new GUI by @ox needs a name. We're letting the community vote!(discord only)
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
duysir0 wrote:
Sharkattactical wrote:Got it working. Is this text not clipping normal? (See the Bloodlust proc: https://imgur.com/a/NrvILoS)

You can try many other cool d2 fonts composed by Wasps on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/Wasps/diablo-2-fonts ... nt%20bible
They should update the Tools section, expecially 'Font' , they're mostly outdated.
(I'm using 'avquest' btw, it's clean and closest to diablo font. Look at dem 5s)
► Show Spoiler

HOLY SHIT! That is clean as fuck, wowie.
Please instructions, I checked the gitlab and couldn't find a readme in any of them.
EDIT: The instructions are on the main gitlab page, if you've already installed Void etc, just replace the files inside the latin folder with the contents of the font zip that you want to use :D