Cultist
20 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
siked asf for this havnt played in a few years but im back as usual :D
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Marco wrote:Today we celebrate the addition of 3 new moderators! Say welcome to @ox , @Wulf and @Zaps !
As a welcome to our mod team we let each moderator select a skill for today's big :leek:
It's a triple!

PS mobs on the last screen? teganze?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:PS mobs on the last screen? teganze?

Looks like Scosglen.
BlackZ
Pit Knight
111 | 5
► Show Spoiler

Is that a leap-slam-ish skill I see on the barb tree :shock: ? (cookied for the juicy leak btw :mrgreen: )

Good lord can't wait to test out some action-packed barb gameplay. These changes look really sick!
I liked the old barb skills too, but gotta admit the magical-flying-projectile style of melee got old rather quickly for me, so I'm reeeeeaaaaally looking forward to this.

Good work team and big big appreciation for the great effort :mrgreen:
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Guys, don't forget edit your d2stats notifier. At least hiding of the runes. Now it makes sense to collect everything.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
BlackZ wrote:Is that a leap-slam-ish skill I see on the barb tree :shock: ? (cookied for the juicy leak btw :mrgreen: )

Yeah! You can see it in trailer at 0:43 seconds.
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
DeaTh wrote:Guys, don't forget edit your d2stats notifier. At least hiding of the runes. Now it makes sense to collect everything.

Enhanced runes will have other names, so it's not important if EL to ZOD is hidden I think.
neoism
Prowler
16 | 3
so whats the 4k res thing about is this ever getting true WIDESCREEN??? like PD2? i just play in 1080p but i hate the stretching ???
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
More leaks from discord, Marco :

2.0 features a total of 4 new endgame quests, 3 dungeons and 1 rift. These new quests range from easy to very hard. Today we start with the Inquisitor:
But how "easy" are these Danger Noodles really?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neoism wrote:so whats the 4k res thing about is this ever getting true WIDESCREEN??? like PD2? i just play in 1080p but i hate the stretching ???

Use the "glide for morons" guide. I'll try to find the link. You get a correct resolution with black bars.