Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
- Tran Athulua: greatly increased amazon defender drops, can now drop shards as well

Nice try to fix the fked tu drop rates in hell :coolstorybob: Just revert the change if you cant/dont want to fix it please. It is so much fun to go back to farm nih/meph in norm when i want a few acs to craft better jewels or bless my items.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ScPlayer92 wrote:Yeah right? There is absolutely no point to go to TA once you got the charm and the Scroll for Athulua. For xp at 115 i go to K3k and once i am lvl 120 i go to Dunc and move on from there.

If you ever make it to T9-T10 in the dlabs, you’ll want as many lotteried jewels as possible. Lots of TA runs for jewel lotto recipe
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Do the monsters there reduce you res by that much that you need the +res from jewels? Damnnn that sound rough
bxb92
Fallen
1 | 0
Thank you!
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Why spend points into specialization mastery if you will barely have free skill points to spend in the over cap skills depending on your build? Increase skill cap should have remained in charms.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:
ScPlayer92 wrote:Yeah right? There is absolutely no point to go to TA once you got the charm and the Scroll for Athulua. For xp at 115 i go to K3k and once i am lvl 120 i go to Dunc and move on from there.

If you ever make it to T9-T10 in the dlabs, you’ll want as many lotteried jewels as possible. Lots of TA runs for jewel lotto recipe

lottery only works on unique jewels anyways, so unless there's a decent unique jewel for your build, better to get res elsewhere
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:

lottery only works on unique jewels anyways, so unless there's a decent unique jewel for your build, better to get res elsewhere

Just “Perfect” Demonstone Blood and Storm Shard jewels are abundant and useful enough for most builds (w/ lottery bonus). Really every unique jewel w/ good rolls should be lotto attempted, if not for personal use then for trading/selling
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
I will return next season hoping summon necro improves. This new skill system just broke the spine of summon necro.

A simple way to solve it: make all these upgrades back as innate to summon base level itself. And fill the void left by adding new summons, so summon necro can have different choices whether he goes with summon A, B or C. Bring back the giant fat zombies based on poison damage and the dolls cause they would be alternative choices over skeletons cause they dont need corpses.
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Birimbau wrote:I will return next season hoping summon necro improves. This new skill system just broke the spine of summon necro.

A simple way to solve it: make all these upgrades back as innate to summon base level itself. And fill the void left by adding new summons, so summon necro can have different choices whether he goes with summon A, B or C. Bring back the giant fat zombies based on poison damage and the dolls cause they would be alternative choices over skeletons cause they dont need corpses.

I Agree! Now you just dont have enough skill points... the Specialization mastery is also a problem, you put 10 points and then you need skill points to fill those skills which there is none.

I think quests that give the player 1 skill point should be doubled.

+2 skill from akara, +2 from skill book, +4 from tyrael. That would give us 12 extra skill points.

Since most old skills had something taken from them and made into a new skill just making you waste more skill points.

Grim vision - 10 skill points
Abbysal Guard - 8 skill points
Metal solace - 15 skill points

These alone is 33 skill points wasted, with Nighthawk upgrade its even more. If we compared to barbarians Shaman skill tree no points is wasted there.
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1

Maybe turn it into lvl 125 area level so you get more xp and can find nice loot and increase shard drop rate.