Σ 2.0.6 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
- Applied a temporary workaround to SP save file corruption
- It is backwards compatible for saves that were previously corrupted
- Some of your items may be missing from these characters
- Report when your items go missing starting with this patch (logs required)

Nice, switching save files out was getting tiresome. Really happy that the old chars are usable again. :) :bounce: :D

- Tran Athulua: greatly increased amazon defender drops, can now drop shards as well

Seems fairly low chance, no shard in my first 2 clears. At some point please consider introducing an alternative to Nilathak farming for shards. Having to create a new game, buff, run to boss, few seconds of fight and repeat is just unfun. Constantly breaking the game flow for loading screens and game creation. Would take anything equal or even slightly worse than Nilathak in terms of efficiency if it allows for long sessions of continuous play. Act endbosses have the same problem.

Also, gem clusters are great!

Edit: After more runs, maybe I was too hasty, shards are dropping and quite a few of them.
mokebe
Imp
5 | 2
waiting for stable version :pop:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anything being done about mercs being retarded/disappearing/dying in 3 seconds?

Might as well not even bring a Mercenary into any 120+ content. Not asking for a buff in Dmg, just survivability.

Perhaps “avoidance that scales with mainstat” or something of that nature. Along with a sizable health buff perhaps
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Primarch wrote:Anything being done about mercs being retarded/disappearing/dying in 3 seconds?

Might as well not even bring a Mercenary into any 120+ content. Not asking for a buff in Dmg, just survivability.

Perhaps “avoidance that scales with mainstat” or something of that nature. Along with a sizable health buff perhaps

^ This.

Behavior-wise, even the ranged mercs keep sitting way in the back and barely do anything.

Also waiting for those fixes for Blackheart, and hopefully a cast cost adjustment on the Darklings.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
- Implemented Gem Clusters

My char got broke, cubing a gem+ oil of craft,,, :shock:

edit:: All is good now, after a few relogs
AyuIo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Since we have been launching the game without the launcher (at least for me) because of CNC, make sure you're making the update through the launcher before making gem clusters.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tran Athulua: greatly increased amazon defender drops, can now drop shards as well

Pog
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
The Tran Athulua Shard drops seems like just a thing that you get on the side. It's not worth going there to effectively farm them. If you really need shards(for example for crafting) it still doesn't even come close just going trough the hell bosses and beating them up a couple of times, way faster and more reliable sadly. I really got my hopes up that there finally is a relatively early place to farm them, but nope. Will have to see how the Arcane Crystal drops in Scosglen are once i finally get there. But on the bright side: The addition of gem clusters and the qol for rune clusters are pretty nice.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ScPlayer92 wrote:The Tran Athulua Shard drops seems like just a thing that you get on the side. It's not worth going there to effectively farm them. If you really need shards(for example for crafting) it still doesn't even come close just going trough the hell bosses and beating them up a couple of times, way faster and more reliable sadly. I really got my hopes up that there finally is a relatively early place to farm them, but nope. Will have to see how the Arcane Crystal drops in Scosglen are once i finally get there. But on the bright side: The addition of gem clusters and the qol for rune clusters are pretty nice.

Absolutely agree. If the drops were really good, people would consider farming TA just for that. Now it just remains a dead space like before. Can't even get a crystal per whole run.
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Yeah right? There is absolutely no point to go to TA once you got the charm and the Scroll for Athulua. For xp at 115 i go to K3k and once i am lvl 120 i go to Dunc and move on from there.