Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i legit having fun with duncraig atm, somehow set drop & SU (or SSU?) seem drop decent amount per hour
remind of old median drop

however, I remember laz removed jewellery from being a part of set, because there are much higher chance for them to turn normal amulet to set quality
in fact i got 5 of same set amulet (wyrd set) in just like 10 minute.

also, buff k3kba if the set bias was still intended there
i got much more set from single duncraig than like 5 k3kba run

EDIT
finally just got my 1st belladonna extract
also i noticed there are seem less high normal rune drop as well in my whole median experience
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dunc is really smooth experience for me too, on other hand Tran Athulua area using blink on each bosses wont work as supposed specially that cold Boss.

Changes on Fauztinville map is cool but I feel it becomes more laggy atleast for me,
they could lessen that knockback barriers maybe that is causing of more lags.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
On the contrary, I had the worst experience in Dunc, and everywhere else, including Fauzt (which I never had the patience to reach in previous Sigma versions) I had a blast.

It's not that Dunc was hard, it's just I was dying there a lot, which is surprising considering I had 80 allres%, 100k defense (not much, but decent with -atk from UMP), 30+ pdr% and tons of flat pdr.
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
Bljadzon wrote:On the contrary, I had the worst experience in Dunc, and everywhere else, including Fauzt (which I never had the patience to reach in previous Sigma versions) I had a blast.

It's not that Dunc was hard, it's just I was dying there a lot, which is surprising considering I had 80 allres%, 100k defense (not much, but decent with -atk from UMP), 30+ pdr% and tons of flat pdr.

Dunc is about having enough PDR%, but making sure you have enough damage to clear the mods and keep moving forward. The faster you can kill and run forward, the better off you will be. Fastest I came to clearing Dunc with throw sin and PSI sin was 2-4 minutes.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sardonic wrote:
Bljadzon wrote:On the contrary, I had the worst experience in Dunc, and everywhere else, including Fauzt (which I never had the patience to reach in previous Sigma versions) I had a blast.

Dunc is about having enough PDR%, but making sure you have enough damage to clear the mods and keep moving forward. The faster you can kill and run forward, the better off you will be. Fastest I came to clearing Dunc with throw sin and PSI sin was 2-4 minutes.

I have not been playing low-ish def melee builds much, so most of my dunc clears were preemptive skill spam, but I never remember dropping down instantly whenever engaged in melee before. Contrary, I've never had so much success everywhere else, including TA, Teganze, Fauzt, etc. It's just Dunc for some reason.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
for my barb, thundergod + thunderslam enough for me to engage group of enemy slowly

it just there random time where holding RMB doesnt automatically attacking enemy, which lead to enemy to stagger for a bit.
if im unlucky with defense check, i could die very quickly.
the problem because i havent optimized my gear for 120 though.

Im looking forward for 125 stuff, but im abit curious why bremmtown and fauzt is there
when i considered duncraig to be harder in the past (not just for teleport section)
let hope it should be easier now since you no longer need different element damage last time

also surprised to see teganze and triune is part of farming location
not fan of those, and i remembered dying too quickly in both area
not sure what sort of defensive layer i need for these 2 areas though.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Be sure you're not getting sniped by random exploding barrels, they can sometimes be hard to see in all the spell graphics
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Raven Familiar is bugged and will fly out of range, causing you to lose its + skill buff
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
juniperleafes wrote:Raven Familiar is bugged and will fly out of range, causing you to lose its + skill buff

Same goes for Spirit of Vengeance... The AI gets stuck and even if it follows me, I lose the buff, cause she always too far and at some point disappears. I usually quickly resummon w/e I can.