Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
liljoe1213 wrote:When I click on trading, it goes to a page asking for a TSW username/password. What is that?

That is the account you use to play online. Certain features such as auto-transfer require it. For SP trading you can check here.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I like the idea, kind of. But the implementation looks kinda bad. So much wasted space on my resolution. You lost a ton of useful links from the home page. It kinda looks like a website I woulda made in 2005 as a teenager. Not saying to offend.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just a few edits I’m suggesting…

The most popular Diablo II overhaul modification, Median XL is an action RPG with extensive endgame content, deep character customisation and challenging gameplay. It offers thousands of new items, new skills for all classes, and multiple improvements to the Diablo II engine.

The most popular Diablo II overhaul modification, Median XL is an action RPG with extensive endgame content, deep character customization and challenging gameplay. It offers thousands of new items, new skills for all classes, and a plethora of improvements to the Diablo II engine.

ARPGs are all about finding the best item combination for your build. Median XL offers thousands of brand new items for you to acquire through farming, boss killing and crafting. There is so much diversity that you can easily build unique characters focusing on item-only skills or even proc skills.

ARPGs are all about assembling the best item combinations. Median XL boasts thousands of brand new items to acquire via farming, boss killing and even crafting. There is so much diversity that one can easily build unique characters focused on item-only skills, or even proc skills.

Median XL Endgame does not involve killing slightly stronger versions of the same monsters you've already beaten over and over again, but is a completely new and challenging experience. The endgame features over 50 new quests which involve defeating deadly bosses, efficiently farming new areas and uncovering many secrets.

Reached Hell difficulty? You're just getting started...

Median XL Endgame does not simply entail killing slightly stronger versions of previously defeated monsters, but rather presents a series of completely new and challenging experiences. The endgame features over 50 new quests which involve defeating deadly bosses, efficiently farming new areas and uncovering many secrets.

Reached Hell difficulty? The fun is just getting started...

Our crafting system offers a myriad of possibilities to tailor every piece of your equipment to your needs. Apply a limited amount of bonus stats to any equipment slot via Mystic Orbs purchaseable from vendors, with unique drop only versions providing great power. Rare items can be shrine crafted with custom stats according to your needs to create something truly spectacular.

Median XL’s crafting system offers a myriad of possibilities to custom tailor every piece of equipment. Apply a limited amount of bonus stats to any equipment slot via Mystic Orbs purchaseable from vendors, or bestow great power with drop-only Unique Mystic Orbs. Rare items can be shrine crafted, imbuing custom stats to create equipment which is spectacularly unique.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
This new one looks pretty bad overall.

Specific things:
  • "Latest news" section looks really bad. Center alignment is not good. The red bars on the left look random and unnecessary.
  • The bevels look very off/inconsistent: e.g. the "latest news" and "play free" sections have their own bevel separate from the outside border's bevel, but the video does not. Also, the "latest news" bevel connects to the outside bevel, while the "play free" bevel does not.
  • The header buttons look like something I would have made in Flash as a teenager. Overall bad style. They also open links in a new tab, which is super obnoxious. Probably the worst thing about the new website.
  • Barb graphic is extremely bad. I get it, we're playing an old game, but that doesn't mean you need to include an old graphic. It doesn't match your attempt at a modern website.
  • The margins look like this was created for a phone. Why is over 50% of the horizontal space wasted on 1440p?
  • The font for the paragraphs below use the Diablo font, which is awful for paragraphs of text. It looks great for titles, but not for the rest. Use the same font for paragraphs as the "the most popular Diablo II..." section.
  • Half of the links previously available (and still available from within the forums) were removed

To not be so negative:
  • Logo looks pretty damn good.
  • Screenshots look good(except maybe the Nymyr's Light torches which look random).
  • Color scheme is mostly good.
  • I like the idea of trying something new, but I think this new website was mostly just was a step backward.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Updated above post with some highlighted notes. I also included the bevels bullet: this probably stands out the most on initial glance at the website - probably why I thought it looked bad initially. It took some conscious evaluating to determine why exactly. Please review above post.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Milkshake wrote:This new one looks pretty bad overall.

Specific things:
  • "Latest news" section looks really bad. Center alignment is not good. The red bars on the left look random and unnecessary.
  • The bevels look very off/inconsistent: e.g. the "latest news" and "play free" sections have their own bevel separate from the outside border's bevel, but the video does not. Also, the "latest news" bevel connects to the outside bevel, while the "play free" bevel does not.
  • The header buttons look like something I would have made in Flash as a teenager. Overall bad style. They also open links in a new tab, which is super obnoxious. Probably the worst thing about the new website.
  • Barb graphic is extremely bad. I get it, we're playing an old game, but that doesn't mean you need to include an old graphic. It doesn't match your attempt at a modern website.
  • The margins look like this was created for a phone. Why is over 50% of the horizontal space wasted on 1440p?
  • The font for the paragraphs below use the Diablo font, which is awful for paragraphs of text. It looks great for titles, but not for the rest. Use the same font for paragraphs as the "the most popular Diablo II..." section.
  • Half of the links previously available (and still available from within the forums) were removed

To not be so negative:
  • Screenshots look good(except maybe the Nymyr's Light torches which look random).
  • I like the idea of trying something new, but I think this new website was mostly just was a step backward.

Bump. Front page is still bad IMO.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mate, this is not how it works here. You either fanboy/praise any of dev's fart or you keep quiet.
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
mahitovec wrote:Mate, this is not how it works here. You either fanboy/praise any of dev's fart or you keep quiet.

Sounds like Russia 2022 :mrgreen:
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Milkshake wrote:
Milkshake wrote:This new one looks pretty bad overall.

Specific things:

To not be so negative:

Bump. Front page is still bad IMO.

Bump