Σ 2.1.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Buckshot replacing flametail shot sounds great for leveling! But is flametail shot still on the skill tree? It is a fun farming skill once you geared up a bit despite being useless for leveling
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Primarch wrote:No idea what all these people are talking about lol. I've never had an issue with SP/TCP and I literally played this on my work laptop the other day. Perhaps its user error or some weird shader setting you're using that's messing things up.

The other day ? I started on SP when league came out, got bad inventory data and moved to MP. Have not touched SP since then and saw some file backups thing going on, but never saw real news from devs about it. So yeah.
aussietodd
Dark Huntress
14 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cant wait guys, thank you so much for delivering amazing content time and time again, well done
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:
Primarch wrote:No idea what all these people are talking about lol. I've never had an issue with SP/TCP and I literally played this on my work laptop the other day. Perhaps its user error or some weird shader setting you're using that's messing things up.

The other day ? I started on SP when league came out, got bad inventory data and moved to MP. Have not touched SP since then and saw some file backups thing going on, but never saw real news from devs about it. So yeah.

I had bad data all the time with my barb, thats why I stopped playing. That save program (can't remember his name) saved me for a awhile but...
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
What about hirelings ? Can we get the same as 2.0, or they will be stronger. Like a little bit in 1.8 ?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:

What made the SP bug especially annoying was that we weren't able to reliably replicate it, therefore no way to know when it was actually fixed. However, it seems not to be happening as of 2.0.6 anymore. There are still some issues with TCP/IP though which we are looking at.
Crazie
Destroyer
6 | 1
Jampula wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Am i only one who see no problems with java now (there's muuuuuuuuuuuch less playable and alot weaker builds)? XD Or is it just because i still remember how much asspain it was before 2.0?. Hope it won't return to same playability level it was then..

Now that you mention asspain, please change batstsrike somehow. The vanilla charge-stystem just doesn't work with fast-paced Median, or make it to work with Shadow Rerufe and Bloodlust. I see mentions of it due to engine proprelms, but whist upraged it (and still is?) the it...

I agree, the charge system really doesn't work. I played it last season and whilst is was fun I can't see many people enjoying that playstyle. What bothered me the most was how much rng was in it. Either you had to focus in on a mob, watch closely and see if you had 2 charges and could summon the bats, often you went over the limit and gained 3 charges and had to do the same tedious procedure again. The other choice was to gamble and sometimes you got the bats and sometimes you didn't. The hardest one to use consistently and efficiently is the 1 charge hit.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crazie wrote:I agree, the charge system really doesn't work. I played it last season and whilst is was fun I can't see many people enjoying that playstyle. What bothered me the most was how much rng was in it. Either you had to focus in on a mob, watch closely and see if you had 2 charges and could summon the bats, often you went over the limit and gained 3 charges and had to do the same tedious procedure again. The other choice was to gamble and sometimes you got the bats and sometimes you didn't. The hardest one to use consistently and efficiently is the 1 charge hit.

Exactly, and it so easily fixed.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Looking nice ! Legions, changes and new drops seems very exciting.

ps : Batstrike is cool and you're just madling
Acker07
Fallen
1 | 0
is the stash save bug removed ?
thanks anyway...