Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Primarch wrote:I'm a contractor. I have a high-side laptop and a low-side in-house laptop that I can pretty much use for whatever. Never used my actual personal so I ended up giving it to my mom. Next step: Getting her to play MXL

What is her in game name ? you know .... for trading.
Trang Oul
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice! Thank you!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Finally our prays are listened and Batstrike changed to smth at least potentially viable!!!

Where did you hear that?

About the merc-does-nothing, it was in clod too. You just don't remember it as they were useless aside from act2 and Infinity.

Sigma-leeks in Discord
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:Sigma-leeks in Discord

Awesome! I have waited for that.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Is 2.1 released on December 10th?
There seems to be a lot of content and work to be done in the closed beta
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Eh I think I had my run with this game. I'm fully invested into Path of Exile atm.
Tried to play 2.0 but this felt ancient. Ive been playing this mod since 2008 and I think it's time to say goodbye.

Good that the jewel crafting system is getting changed. The ilvl dropping with each craft attempt was one of the most asinine mechanics I can think of. Could be sort of justified when there was a dupe recipe for jewels (so you just needed to craft one imprint and replicate it as much as you like) but without duping it's... ugh.

POE has a lot of great crafting currency such as divine orbs (reroll the values on your explicit mods) or exalted orbs (augment a rare item with a new mod). These could be a decent idea for future patches to fortify the crafting system which currently is kinda shallow. You just roll the shrines (basically, essences from POE) that reroll the entire item, hoping you can hit something good. But if you hit something good and it still has some open mod slots there is no augment. It's extremely hard to hit something that is better than unique or set items. Not even bis rare af ones, just normal SUs or setties.

I got a feeling that it's really hard to get a good build that just works with its baseline skillset and decent gear tailored towards that build. Relics hold shit together in many cases.

Both POE and MXL are very good hack and slash games that borrowed lots of ideas from eachother. Brother Laz was even a guest item designer for POE at some point, there are a bunch of uniques that he designed in this game. Dreadarc, Facebreaker etc.
PitStains
Balrog
121 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
awesome
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Excellent news, love the purify fights reworked :cheers:
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Conquest wrote:Eh I think I had my run with this game. I'm fully invested into Path of Exile atm.
Tried to play 2.0 but this felt ancient. Ive been playing this mod since 2008 and I think it's time to say goodbye.

I too started playing since 2008 (well 2001 with vanilla) but even after many years Median still strikes my fancy bones more than any other ARPG's. It's actually weird to think how many years I have "wasted" in a single mod, I don't mean this as insult/disrespect to Laz or the current team.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Javazon is gonna be a treat! I really hope its going to be viable enough to Also do endgame content. Feels as its main purpose earlier seasons have been to farm enough to respecc into bow. And im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn tierd of the bow.