Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Really happy about the Javazon being the main build for 2.1 :thumb:

It was the first I tried in 2.0 but I gave up when it became masochism.

I miss the old java from the old cLoD days - back then I learned the herding skills in cows, then found a build that was even more fun...

In d2 you got an amount of time added to freeze duration for each cold charm in your inventory, so I had lots of small charms, just +1 cold dmg each mostly... so, with Lightning Fury's pierce you round up a big pack, throw one javelin into them and the whole lot just stand still, frozen blue, for 10 seconds. Sometimes I'd just throw one and stand and watch them doing nothing.

Such a fun build. Hope the remake is as good.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MedianXL wrote:Once slew by the Mad King...

Intended to be helpful... it's actually: "Once slain by the Mad King"
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finally javas get some love they deserve! Can't wait to try it out, I really hope there is something to kill bosses with.
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Looks like next season is gonna change everything =)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Am i only one who see no problems with java now (there's muuuuuuuuuuuch less playable and alot weaker builds)? XD Or is it just because i still remember how much asspain it was before 2.0?. Hope it won't return to same playability level it was then..
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hype! I can't wait for more end game content and also revamped atanna and modified spirit world!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:Am i only one who see no problems with java now (there's muuuuuuuuuuuch less playable and alot weaker builds)? XD Or is it just because i still remember how much asspain it was before 2.0?. Hope it won't return to same playability level it was then..

Now that you mention asspain, please change batstsrike somehow. The vanilla charge-stystem just doesn't work with fast-paced Median, or make it to work with Shadow Rerufe and Bloodlust. I see mentions of it due to engine proprelms, but whist upraged it (and still is?) the it...
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Am i only one who see no problems with java now (there's muuuuuuuuuuuch less playable and alot weaker builds)? XD Or is it just because i still remember how much asspain it was before 2.0?. Hope it won't return to same playability level it was then..

I'm just left wondering about Spearzon's lack of survivability in endgame content. Zons went from being the only class with multiple dodge mechanics to being pretty much the only class without any form of inherent dodge mechanic. "Lioness" Ok..
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Jampula wrote:

Now that you mention asspain, please change batstsrike somehow. The vanilla charge-stystem just doesn't work with fast-paced Median, or make it to work with Shadow Rerufe and Bloodlust. I see mentions of it due to engine proprelms, but whist upraged it (and still is?) the it...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, it would be so nice change.
Does character save files RIP again in a new patch?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sounds great. Ty team