Game news and forum updates
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Any possibility that quiet shrines could get a slight boost? Instead of +1 or +2 life per second, could it be increased to +10-20 life per second? This would make the shrine at least more feasible. +1 life per second isn't relevant.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Will there be any diffrence between single player and sin war? In items that can drop or anthing in general?
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I still don't understand why all significant events appear first in the discord? We have an official website that should be given top priority.
ps: I am more than sure that many do not have a discord (including me, and I do not intend to start it).
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kortt wrote:I still don't understand why all significant events appear first in the discord? We have an official website that should be given top priority.
ps: I am more than sure that many do not have a discord (including me, and I do not intend to start it).

It didn't appear in the Discord first, the upcoming patch and ladder announcement was made on website/Discord at the same time. The "event" as mentioned in an above comment is a Discord specific tool to schedule something that people can subscribe to and be notified (even though they'll be notified anyway with the announcement). It's the same information that's already available here, and was created after the announcement.
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jammy wrote:
kortt wrote:I still don't understand why all significant events appear first in the discord? We have an official website that should be given top priority.

It didn't appear in the Discord first, the upcoming patch and ladder announcement was made on website/Discord at the same time. The "event" as mentioned in an above comment is a Discord specific tool to schedule something that people can subscribe to and be notified (even though they'll be notified anyway with the announcement). It's the same information that's already available here, and was created after the announcement.

I will not have a debate with you ... Thank you for your answer!
Thanks to the Median team for everything!
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Berkabus1 wrote:Will there be any diffrence between single player and sin war? In items that can drop or anthing in general?

Bump.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Berkabus1 wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:Will there be any diffrence between single player and sin war? In items that can drop or anthing in general?

Bump.

Currently in 2.0 The Sin War has goblins, Single Player has shared stash. You'll have to wait for patch notes to see if there are any changes or additions.
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How I look forward to a new necro! I'm waiting for the patch!
PS: video with T4V not really! :mrgreen: (I'm kidding)
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
B U C K S H O T
U
C
K
S
H
O
T

My favorite "melee" skill is back in full rights.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge

this. why is the event time still not on the website/forum?