Σ 2.1.6 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Horizon
Imp
4 | 1
I ran a Tran Athulua, only had 3 arcane shards drop. It still seems unworthy of farming...
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
omgwtfpewpew wrote:Launching the game via the game.exe seems to be a work around for now.

Nice tip. Thank you!
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Had the same issue after the update, closed the launcher and re-started and it works fine now.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there a logical reason for restricting Scosglen to 135? If people can do it, let them go in..? This could probably be expanded to all level locked areas (charms/items I understand level locking).
GAQUGJCM
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fbkkrieger wrote:Bend the Shadows: now shares cooldown with teleport-like skills

this sucks balls =)

Hate that :(
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Lynderika wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:- Scosglen:
- Now requires level 135

What is the reason ?

The zone is way harder than before now with the Corrupted Druids

Nice patch !

So keep it that way - natural selection, cannot farm it - don't go there. Can farm it - go. Why the fuck waste time in fauzt farming xp ?
ossan
Destroyer
6 | 0
- Gemling:
-- removed damage based on number of gems functionality due to unresolved multiplayer bugs
-- will now give 25% javelin physical damage per Base Level

Does it mean we don't have to use gems anymore to get the damage ?
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
MedianXL wrote:- Bend the Shadows: now shares cooldown with teleport-like skills

Feels good playing a character for several days only for him to be suddenly and inexplicably nerfed to oblivion mid-season. I was looking forward to completing the void for my teleport upgrade as totem-mancer, but now, fuck it, who cares.
failikkk
Invader
8 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A unique skill of the necromancer, which loses its uniqueness a little if there is a teleport.
Lynderika
Grubber
314 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Anonymous: wrote:
Lynderika wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:- Scosglen:
- Now requires level 135

What is the reason ?

The zone is way harder than before now with the Corrupted Druids

Nice patch !

So keep it that way - natural selection, cannot farm it - don't go there. Can farm it - go. Why the fuck waste time in fauzt farming xp ?

In the flow of the game, Fauzt is where you prepare your gear and get some Enchanted Rune to be able to do Scosglen and open the new boxes. I personally only go there at 140 and I know many others do so, especially since Fauzt is way faster xp wise until then. Saying that Natural selection will do it's job with no level restriction like old time, or that putting low level requirements to everything is better are entierely valid ideas. Maybe with just a big DANGER like it did before, when lvl is too low. But with the current trend, the change makes perfect sense.
Having no 130 rifts is a bit weird tho, but since the alvl of dunc/fauzt/Vizjun etc is high enough, in reality it's fine.