Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Taem wrote:As a noob if my only approach to mxl would have been poison ww, be sure that I would not be there. But it's cool that you have fun, take your time ! But complaining about everything else without naming any exemples nor concrete explanation doesn't help anyone.

Are you serious right now? How about this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72761[/quote]

I already replied to that, my question and that remark was about build exemples of "bad leveling to 120", you then talked about Templar druid; which is true. A2-3 normal is terrible with him. Holy fire should be available earlier. But afterward he is strong and I believe he stay so. I also know of Howl druid (that is worked on), Scorpion Blade sin (who play that anyway), and blood Amazon. But that's it and there's many, many build so I'd be happy to know more.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Taem wrote:
Are you serious right now? How about this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72761

I already replied to that, my question and that remark was about build exemples of "bad leveling to 120", you then talked about Templar paladin; which is true. A2-3 normal is terrible with him. Holy fire should be available earlier. But afterward he is strong and I believe he stay so. I also know of Howl druid (that is worked on), Scorpion Blade sin (who play that anyway), and blood Amazon. But that's it and there's many, many build so I'd be happy to know more.[/quote]

Edit : oops I just wanted to edit the above post, how to delete? :mrgreen:
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lynderika wrote:
Taem wrote:
Are you serious right now? How about this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72761

I already replied to that, my question and that remark was about build exemples of "bad leveling to 120", you then talked about Templar paladin; which is true. A2-3 normal is terrible with him. Holy fire should be available earlier. But afterward he is strong and I believe he stay so. I also know of Howl druid (that is worked on), Scorpion Blade sin (who play that anyway), and blood Amazon. But that's it and there's many, many build so I'd be happy to know more.

Edit : oops I just wanted to edit the above post, how to delete? :mrgreen:[/quote]

Got it. Makes sense now. TBH, my sole experiences of 2.0+ come from cold sorc trying to take advantage of Moon Strike -enemy cold (bad), melee sorc (good), templar pali (bad), dragon pali (good), and poison we barb (good). I tried totem Necro and he seemed strong, but personal life got in the way so I never pursued him past the teens. So it's been a mixed bag for me, 50% good and bad experiences. Melee sorc sucked high level with SF gear in late Ubers which was disappointing. Maybe I haven't tried enough builds, which would be a fair statement, but my counter to that would be that all subs should be designed to be fun from the start till the end. From my POV, the inability to attempt new interesting things, like the cold sorc with moon strike, due to the requirement of full investment into your sub restricts skill choice. I literally hate that and as you can see from others replies, as many as half the player base feels the same way. What makes the poison we barb unique is you only 1-pnt WW which saves 30 points with specialization, and 0-pnt deadly strike giving you variety on where to place your points. Poison? Sure! Something else? Why not? That is variety, and what Sigma sorely lacks in skill choice!! Sure, the sun ckasses can be better balanced so low level is fun for all subs, and high level isn't such a gear check till extreme and impossible ubers, but neither of those fix the main issue with skill selection choice.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
blatkill wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:
trophied charms should have a recipe to reroll stats for perfect ones before applying trophy

Not sure. Since u need to farm charm for frag/trophy, most of the time, u can have a perf/near perf one before applying trophy. So this recipe should be kinda useless.

Eh, it would still be a nice option, imo. RNG is too unreliable.

Last time I played, I ended up with 3 full trophies trying to get a perfect Soul of Kabraxis, and a 3/3/3/2 was the best roll I could get. It was really frustrating.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Solfege wrote:
blatkill wrote:
trophied charms should have a recipe to reroll stats for perfect ones before applying trophy

Not sure. Since u need to farm charm for frag/trophy, most of the time, u can have a perf/near perf one before applying trophy. So this recipe should be kinda useless.

Last time I played, I ended up with 3 full trophies trying to get a perfect Soul of Kabraxis, and a 3/3/3/2 was the best roll I could get. It was really frustrating.

So reciepe would be -trophy- + charm = perfect charm then add trophy again? Seems fine to me . Not a bad idea . Not cheap so would be balanced enough
protoszerg
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:
Solfege wrote:
blatkill wrote:

So reciepe would be -trophy- + charm = perfect charm then add trophy again? Seems fine to me . Not a bad idea . Not cheap so would be balanced enough

Charm + 3x trophy fragment = perfect charm
3x trophy fragment = trophy
charm + trophy = Bonus charm
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:think:
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
Well,

I love you all and this Mod for Diablo II.
These patches are more than enough for me to just play the game and enjoy what I get.
I am a casual player, playing after my children at asleep.
I am not an "end gamer" so to speak, but the changes to Scog. look fun. Lets hope I can make it there is time!
Thank you Dev team for all the hard work.
See y'all Friday!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
We need " 1st time hell baal " run char builds now !
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is the reset time supposed to be 3pm or 4pm Eastern? I was calculating without considering Daylight Savings, so I had 3, but now it's 4. Can I get verification on the time? Ty! (: