Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Milkshake wrote:Is the reset time supposed to be 3pm or 4pm Eastern? I was calculating without considering Daylight Savings, so I had 3, but now it's 4. Can I get verification on the time? Ty! (:

Just follow the counter on upper-right. Unless there are any problems it's always been around 9-10pm on my country (Fin, +2 zone).
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Jampula wrote:
Milkshake wrote:Is the reset time supposed to be 3pm or 4pm Eastern? I was calculating without considering Daylight Savings, so I had 3, but now it's 4. Can I get verification on the time? Ty! (:

Just follow the counter on upper-right. Unless there are any problems it's always been around 9-10pm on my country (Fin, +2 zone).

I just want to verify it's right. If they intended for it to be 3PM Eastern (rather than some Euro time), they could have forgotten to calculate DST. Considering a large percentage of MXL players are American, and it's released in primetime US, I suspect this to be the case.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Milkshake wrote:
Jampula wrote:

I just want to verify it's right. If they intended for it to be 3PM Eastern (rather than some Euro time), they could have forgotten to calculate DST. Considering a large percentage of MXL players are American, and it's released in primetime US, I suspect this to be the case.

what you talking about?... Timer counting same time regardless of your timezone. Being you in America or Germany or anywhere - time left till release is the same for everywhere: currently reset is in 3 days, 5 hours, 56 min.. For me it will be 23:00, for some western town will be like 15:00 for example. somewhere more to east will be 3:00 on next day (saturday rather then friday)...
Must be i really misunderstand what you actually mean..
badxdentist
Azure Drake
176 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ooooooh yesth
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Let's keep comments/disagreements respectful.

Thank you all for your cooperation, feedback, and your time. We appreciate all of you from casual players to committed players to new players to veterans.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gratz on becoming an admin Jammy, red is always better
Thanks for keeping the forums civil
dekrikke
Invader
8 | 0
1370xg01 wrote:items in your stash were lost when playing multiplayer with people over tcp/ip. Has this problem been resolved?

Interested in this as well. Want to play sp and occasionally with a friend when we both get some overlapping game time.
He noticed something like this, but until now I didn’t know it was a thing.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Victor wrote:Gratz on becoming an admin Jammy, red is always better
Thanks for keeping the forums civil

Thank you (-:
xiaooaix
Cultist
24 | 0
i'm newbie here and i have question :when this new season live all old char will reset or no ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
xiaooaix wrote:i'm newbie here and i have question :when this new season live all old char will reset or no ?

All ladder characters will move to non-ladder.