Σ 2.2.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Mr-Weed
Balrog
124 | 11
3 relics pr char is not enough for summon chars(unless ofc you get more then one summon pr relic with summons). For any other build is sounds just fine.
max 3 relics for summoners i predict that we will have alot more dead relics then we had befor. I ofc hope i'm wrong.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Mr-Weed wrote:3 relics pr char is not enough for summon chars(unless ofc you get more then one summon pr relic with summons). For any other build is sounds just fine.
max 3 relics for summoners i predict that we will have alot more dead relics then we had befor. I ofc hope i'm wrong.

He said they would be rebalanced too. This means summon relics could be buffed to compensate for this. Seems like it will be fine.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just a heads up so no one is disappointed; not every oskill will get touched for 2.2. Likely only a handful and we can probably expect another handful each patch.

So right off the bat, summon relics WILL likely suffer.
hcfx_d2
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
How about relic sets?
Mr-Weed
Balrog
124 | 11
rebalanced does not sound like they will have more then one type of summon. me and other summoners are use to, use like 5 or more relics to get other summons. so the max 3 is kinda a huge nerf.

Can only be sad to hear not all relics got touched and that summon relic will likely suffer :(
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Oh ye, attribute challenges from Median 2008 were quirky. The highest one (AC 1000) required you to have 1000 stat points unspent out of total 1205 (1190 from levels + 15 from quests). You got 10 stats per level and there were no signets, max level was 120. And it required to beat one of the most difficult uberquests at the time.

But even harder challenge was the 'level challenge from hell' which was to complete Tran Athulua on normal... on level 10. Yeah, level 10 xD
It was pretty challenging to even get there at level 10, let alone complete it. You can hit level 10 by completing Den of Evil on /players 8 :D
Needless to say, only select few builds were able to complete it. And once you did, you just duped the hell of this charm to any further characters you made (M2008 was primarily singleplayer so yeh). The challenge was far too ridiculous to complete on every new character. So it was eventually axed and set to level 50 where it remains to this day.

I like this patch, maybe i'll play it. I skipped few patches in favour of POE, but now Im pretty bored with POE.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Splargh wrote:Curios about oskill changes, expecially Guard Tower. Hopefully Barb can get access to that oskill for the Fortress synergy. Outside of relics (and procs), only Amazon has access to Guard Tower right now

Agree 100%!
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Newbking wrote:
Splargh wrote:Curios about oskill changes, expecially Guard Tower. Hopefully Barb can get access to that oskill for the Fortress synergy. Outside of relics (and procs), only Amazon has access to Guard Tower right now

Agree 100%!

It spawns as an oskill on Barb shields now.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
looks nice
ngoisaoptv
Cog
219 | 36
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:
Newbking wrote:

Agree 100%!

It spawns as an oskill on Barb shields now.

any chance to fix Guard Tower + fortress . Because both skill spawn axe and miss target very much :twisted:
Edited by ngoisaoptv 2 years.