Σ 2.2.8 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
"Single Player and Multiplayer modes now share the same itemratio table, meaning the chance to find sets or uniques are now the same in both modes. The new rates are a middle ground of both, therefore meaning slightly increased unique/set chance in MP and slightly reduced in SP"

so does that now add another incentive to multilog for mules or am i reading it wrong?
Neles
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
void wrote:QoL on point :D

Apocalypse change looks super cool (and perhaps OP, which is good). Hopefully it will be some gg fun.

Neles wrote:i hoped melee nec will get something like a boost or just something interesting :D

Same, version 2.1 melee nec sucks quite a lot. Defensively it's alright, but just not great speedfarming potential compared with other melee specs due to short Reaper uptime together with Angel of Death somewhat slowing it down further, on top of melee spec in general needing more investment compared with caster to be decent. Hopefully Continuity will fix it in 2.2.

Single Player and Multiplayer modes now share the same itemratio table, meaning the chance to find sets or uniques are now the same in both modes. The new rates are a middle ground of both, therefore meaning slightly increased unique/set chance in MP and slightly reduced in SP.

Oh, the punish...

Well i farmed with 1 hand nec using defiler and others ssu so its kinda expensive yeah but can do scosglen easy but need stune attack to lock on dryad spawns for example..... dmg was good but cant compete with other builds... for me it would be better if melee nec has only phys dmg and not magic too just pure phys
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Neles wrote:
void wrote:QoL on point :D

Apocalypse change looks super cool (and perhaps OP, which is good). Hopefully it will be some gg fun.

Neles wrote:i hoped melee nec will get something like a boost or just something interesting :D

Same, version 2.1 melee nec sucks quite a lot. Defensively it's alright, but just not great speedfarming potential compared with other melee specs due to short Reaper uptime together with Angel of Death somewhat slowing it down further, on top of melee spec in general needing more investment compared with caster to be decent. Hopefully Continuity will fix it in 2.2.

Single Player and Multiplayer modes now share the same itemratio table, meaning the chance to find sets or uniques are now the same in both modes. The new rates are a middle ground of both, therefore meaning slightly increased unique/set chance in MP and slightly reduced in SP.

Oh, the punish...

Well i farmed with 1 hand nec using defiler and others ssu so its kinda expensive yeah but can do scosglen easy but need stune attack to lock on dryad spawns for example..... dmg was good but cant compete with other builds... for me it would be better if melee nec has only phys dmg and not magic too just pure phys

Being able to farm Scosglen comfortably is definitely something not to be taken lightly, but in terms of raw clear mechanics, idk man...

If you want to use Parasite, you more or less are dependent on using Angel of Death a bunch to activate the buff, every few seconds and it's not really a choice because otherwise Parasite clearspeed goes down and you have to wait, which is not good for clearspeed.
You can still use Carnage, but it's not always more useful than Parasite. In those situations, another char would have already killed the monsters a screen away, but Nec is just standing there because cooldown. Can't even jump into the next mob with Angel of Death, again because cooldown.

I find that buff uptime mechanic pretty frustrating.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
The Relics we already have, wont change automatically to the new ones with new stats, right?
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
edit: double post
Edited by Ethario 2 years.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
"Single Player and Multiplayer modes now share the same itemratio table, meaning the chance to find sets or uniques are now the same in both modes. The new rates are a middle ground of both, therefore meaning slightly increased unique/set chance in MP and slightly reduced in SP. "

Jesus christ I wanted higher drop rates in SP not lower......
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Can I just add one tiny small request.....

Can we please for the love of god have the patch update released a couple of HOURS before the servers are reset?
this will allow everyone to download it without the host crashing and may lead to those hot fixes getting discovered before everyone starts playing online.
Otherwise we end up with a big group of people who get to play no worries while a sh!t ton more can't even download it let alone play for a couple of hours.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Do u get more than 1 Relic from Baal kill in party with all missing quest kill?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Tenet of .... Each of them requires sacrificing some items. Three armor, knives, staves etc .. I have tried different items, one and three at a time, different items and the same. They are from the same group. Even the same only with other stats. 25 shrines doesn't work either. What is the principle of operation?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
This is surely not bugged? I checked all the staves I had that only worked with Vizjereis Folly and you need all three at once with design. Why others doesnt work even if there are three of the same name or three of the same type?