Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
- All NPCs have received mandatory first aid training and can now heal you

Does this mean that Cain heals you now?

Birimbau
Sasquatch
67 | 4
A quick suggestion for the next patch would be decreasing the level cap of all lvl 25 skills down to lvl 20 while keeping the same power as the lvl 25 equivalent. It would help to mitigate all the extra points needed for the upgrade passives and masteries.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Birimbau wrote:A quick suggestion for the next patch would be decreasing the level cap of all lvl 25 skills down to lvl 20 while keeping the same power as the lvl 25 equivalent. It would help to mitigate all the extra points needed for the upgrade passives and masteries.

thats the point of the masteries and upgrades, they are a choice of investment over another skill
Birimbau
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Crash wrote:
Birimbau wrote:A quick suggestion for the next patch would be decreasing the level cap of all lvl 25 skills down to lvl 20 while keeping the same power as the lvl 25 equivalent. It would help to mitigate all the extra points needed for the upgrade passives and masteries.

Thats the point of the masteries and upgrades, they are a choice of investment over another skill

The problem is that most of those choices were stuff all players had for granted but lost.

Some upgrades for example were once included in the skills like in summon necro.
The extra %life bonus were granted by charms now you need to sacrifice 10 skill points in another passive.
The extra skill level caps were granted by charms now you must give up 10 kill points in specialization mastery.
The potion effectiveness was better then was nerfed and you must put points in chemistry to have kinda the old potion effectiveness.

Most of these choices are not something extra built upon what you already had, but things you had for granted and now you must sacrifice skill points you don't have to get them.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the life bonuses were part of a global squish, not just a nerf to player stats because they watned to nerf it.

specialization max skill is a decision you make for your build, and given how the concept of the skill trees are completely reworked compared to how it used to be, its irrelevant argument

potions mastery is kind of useless besides places where you can't consistently leech such as samael arena etc, in which case is a niche decision anyways.

its all part of the evolving game. new items and reworked existing items help to merge the gap between "what was lost"
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1 key

Swap skills/gear set in town

Or just allow 2 saved skill specs
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
2.3 coming out 2nd week of June?
Or am I off a month?
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Sardonic wrote:2.3 coming out 2nd week of June?
Or am I off a month?

Its been two months and a week sins 2.2 came out so we are still 3 weeks away from the 3 months mark.

I can tell you that there has been 0 talk about 2.3 in the beta channel or any mention of when 2.3 beta will start.

So sit back and relax :) I am sure when the game devs got something to say they will speak up :)
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
usling wrote:
Sardonic wrote:2.3 coming out 2nd week of June?
Or am I off a month?

Its been two months and a week sins 2.2 came out so we are still 3 weeks away from the 3 months mark.

I can tell you that there has been 0 talk about 2.3 in the beta channel or any mention of when 2.3 beta will start.

So sit back and relax :) I am sure when the game devs got something to say they will speak up :)

I am in no rush. Working 16 hours a day has been my last 1.5 months since I purchased my 2nd rental home trying to get it in top shape, so I haven't had much time to play.
I just enjoy reading the content while at my office job, on my lunch break.