Awesome stuff!! HYPE!!
Neles
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
well maybe melee nec will be good this season i hope
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
CaoBao wrote:Shadow Refuge a normal buff, finally. Might aswell make Bloodbath the same :)

This can actually be very annoying on claw sin since swing animation is way shorter than cast animation.

But every single other build probably will feel good with that change.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
TTraw wrote:
CaoBao wrote:Shadow Refuge a normal buff, finally. Might aswell make Bloodbath the same :)

This can actually be very annoying on claw sin since swing animation is way shorter than cast animation.

It is more matter of safety than QoL, in Labs for example you have to run around with 10% phys res untill you reach enemies to slap them with SR. So good for Claw aswell.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
I don't understand in 100% the ground attack thing (I'm not at good in the mechanics in English) good news btw
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
CaoBao wrote:
TTraw wrote:

It is more matter of safety than QoL, in Labs for example you have to run around with 10% phys res untill you reach enemies to slap them with SR. So good for Claw aswell.

Yeah maybe it's more of an upside than downside.

I wonder if the "target ground" will allow us to spam bat novas without hitting enemies? that would be godlike
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can you PLEASE nerf the ascended rift walker that drops rift stones slightly?! Hes a bit too beefy.
cmh1982
Fallen
1 | 0
ok
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
morphed wrote:
Newbking wrote:Can you PLEASE nerf the ascended rift walker that drops rift stones slightly?! Hes a bit too beefy.

You mean he's too beefy for you, not everyone shares your experience, so you expect the devs to nerf the boss just for you, im amazed of this comment.

Actually, Ive seen similar comments in other forum threads, so no, Im not alone. Some of builds that make killing him easier just arn't everyone's preferred choice, that's all.
I don't "expect" the devs to do anything necessarily. It was simply a respectful request. I understand they got alot on their plate, and I appreciate they observe feedback at all, whether they agree or not. Thats what makes them great :)

There's no need to be mean or harsh. It was just feedback.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
morphed wrote:Redacted

Its not good feedback, in YOUR opinion. I play for fun not any other reason.... and im not a newcomer. I see lots of feedback and opinions on here i disagree with, but I don't attack, or belittle them for it. I respect people's right to disagree. I support an inclusive, tolerant environment where people can discuss ideas. Whatever the devs decide Im totally good with. Can you not let people have a voice without condemning them? I mean cmon guy.
Let it go.