asadasa
Prowler
19 | 2
dasdaadaa wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
dasdaadaa wrote:What is LCS?

Lying Character Sheet

Really? What does it mean?

Basicaly when you are looking at your stats the sheet might give you wrong numbers specially the first page that shows your skill dmg, that one is wrong almost all the time if not everytime on skills that do weapon dmg
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Desperx wrote:Just few notes. I am just testing classes before reset, then I pick one for friday.

Earthshaker barb is really good, I had blast playing it and I roflstomp duncraig, really good whole time.

Unfortunatly it falls off hard at 125 content due to being pure phys for farming (hard to kill mobs with phys resist like necrobots and dryads, the latter will also flee when you are close so they will most like will walk away from aftershock) and for bossing due to Shower of Rocks mehcanics (delayed multihit with tiny area, terrible vs mobile targets and bosses with teleport proc when struck so basically every 125 boss including lab mini bosses). i Checked my old EQ barb and it had 1223% ewd fully buffed, thats with
The Colonel
The Colonel
Military Pick (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 132 to 156
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+500% Weapon Physical Damage
50% Chance to cast level 1 Snake Bite on Melee Attack
+24% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+24% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Socketed (6)
so in 2.3 it would give me 6.7% (not sure which way it would round, if at all) chance to cast SoR when using EQ (not sure if it procs on attack, on striking or on skill use), that does not look good at all. In the end after changes it is same decent starter build that peaks at 120 content and then faces a wall that you cant really pass even if you throw TG at it, the only option is buying/finding relic to replace SoR as your single target and most of them are tied to specific weapon or have cooldown or got phys to ele damage conversion.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sm0cker wrote:
Desperx wrote:Just few notes. I am just testing classes before reset, then I pick one for friday.

Earthshaker barb is really good, I had blast playing it and I roflstomp duncraig, really good whole time.

Unfortunatly it falls off hard at 125 content due to being pure phys for farming (hard to kill mobs with phys resist like necrobots and dryads, the latter will also flee when you are close so they will most like will walk away from aftershock) and for bossing due to Shower of Rocks mehcanics (delayed multihit with tiny area, terrible vs mobile targets and bosses with teleport proc when struck so basically every 125 boss including lab mini bosses). i Checked my old EQ barb and it had 1223% ewd fully buffed, thats with
The Colonel
The Colonel
Military Pick (Sacred)

30% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Socketed (6)
so in 2.3 it would give me 6.7% (not sure which way it would round, if at all) chance to cast SoR when using EQ (not sure if it procs on attack, on striking or on skill use), that does not look good at all. In the end after changes it is same decent starter build that peaks at 120 content and then faces a wall that you cant really pass even if you throw TG at it, the only option is buying/finding relic to replace SoR as your single target and most of them are tied to specific weapon or have cooldown or got phys to ele damage conversion.

This is really bad, thank you for posting this.
Which character is good and cheap to build? I played usually with unholy caster but wanted to change.
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Starter list would be the same as in previous patch if you ask me. Thing with "good and cheap" builds is that they become popular and when they become popular prices for items get inflated, so they end up not so cheap.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Instead of making Crystal of Tears unuseable, maybe you could've change it to -2% life because One handed phys builds are already weak, this was the only option to make them better in the endgame, For example scythe necro was 25% more dmg vs Conversion Carnage Dagger even with crystal stacking now its way worse + you dont have leech, also Thunder king of sescheron for barb Relied on crystals to make it somewhat useable but it wasnt good even with crystals and now its definetely useless, and TBH the -1% life from crystal couldnt feel only on Amazon because Paragon is OP, rest of classes would loose a good amount of HP if stacked on Honorifics, That's all i got to say this change is very bad , [Redacted]
Edited by morphed 1 year.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Desperx wrote:
sm0cker wrote:

The Colonel
The Colonel
Military Pick (Sacred)

30% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Socketed (6)

This is really bad, thank you for posting this.
Which character is good and cheap to build? I played usually with unholy caster but wanted to change.

Earthshaker barb should be fine to level 125 content you can easily level to 130 in dunc. I think physical is one of the best early game since you get leech. After that I would probably swap over to guard tower for 125+ content gear should be pretty similar plus guard tower converts 33% to magic now so necrobots will probably die a little bit faster now.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rusev wrote:Massive poison assassin build.I smell the pounce return as well soon hah as craft skill.I wonder if the damage add to traps will be enough but the throw skills changes look great. And that 40%damage boost to Laserblade from dex makes it pretty decent patch for assassin.
Traprat looks like its back.
There is some serious effort to summons barbarian to high rifts not sure how will end but i will roll one for sure.

add yshari set QoL and this patch is good enough.

Java nerfs ? These were done 2.4 patch phys pierce changes/buffs in mind, I'm quite sure.