Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:
berry117 wrote: Hes not "just giving useful feedback"
And while not amazing the change isn't "completely useless"

People didn't use phalank before generally, just continue to not utilize it and it's new changes that aid you while leveling up

Every bowazon uses Phalanx, if not they fail a lot.

I think berry117 is just pointing out these kinda stupid "additonal features on skills" that used to be just base-level passive abilities, but now diverced to "new" skills. It is the direction now it seems.

Every bowzon doesn't use phalanx....
Also if they do, they don't, but let's just say they do.... I mean you've already said all bowzon use phalanx.... Then what's the issue you get some ms and ias now when using a spell every bowzon use.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just few notes. I am just testing classes before reset, then I pick one for friday.

Earthshaker barb is really good, I had blast playing it and I roflstomp duncraig, really good whole time.
Unholy meele paladin, really lack single target damage, its like much worse version of barb, needs huge love.
Spearzone at lvl 12 is terrible never played so bad character, cant imagine how can clear duncraig or even get there, meanwile bowazon at this level having blast.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
We got some quality shitposting in this thread, keep it up :salut:
Boban
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Probably too early to judge it, but I was hoping that hammerzon will get more love. It looks like that rework didn't fix her problems at all, which are teleporting bosses and ranged, kiting monsters. Also Power Shift being second ability for spinning hammers, kinda boring, especially when there are hammer-themed oskills like thunder hammer(s), thunder hammer nova. hammertime... Well, will have to try it myself! I was sceptical about javazon too and look how it turned out ;)
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Parasite: doubled flat Magic Damage

HUGE
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:We got some quality shitposting in this thread, keep it up :salut:

Seems everybody has given mostly valid opinions on the patch and it has been fairly civil, there is absolutely no reason to post something like this.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Overall, seems like some nice changes, including some minor, but very welcomed tweaks (e.g. 1 rune Pax Mystica, no more durability on Yshari sets, etc.).

Hell, might even have to try Labs this patch.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:We got some quality shitposting in this thread, keep it up :salut:

It's your "job" to eat that shit or let it be.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Massive poison assassin build.I smell the pounce return as well soon hah as craft skill.I wonder if the damage add to traps will be enough but the throw skills changes look great. And that 40%damage boost to Laserblade from dex makes it pretty decent patch for assassin.
Traprat looks like its back.
There is some serious effort to summons barbarian to high rifts not sure how will end but i will roll one for sure.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jampula wrote:

It's your "job" to eat that shit or let it be.

On the contrary, it ain't anyone's job to sit around and take abuse. Now, we haven't escalated into that just yet, but I do think it's a constant source of amusement to see folks jumping to conclusions based on one line of text for their favorite or least favorite skills, while completely ignoring the rest of the changes right next to them.

Anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy having an actual conversation about this game's balance and what's missing to make it feel satisfying to play. I understand there's a lot of frustration with the mod (believe me, I vent about it as much as anyone else), but those conversations can't happen without looking at least at one entire corner of the picture.