hyyyyyyyype
Ownya
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it has always been minimum 2 weeks announcement before season start.. so ppl could organize time to play.. why is it 1 week now? MXL hast low popularity anyways .. i dont get that..
dont get me wrong i like new seasons but why only 1 week now?
DrNorton
Abomination
151 | 0
I hope Necromancer is not nerfed again.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Excited! Sadly I get the feeling the new endgame boss will be so difficult that its inaccessible to most players, which kinda sucks.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
that's really cool and all, but what's the reason as to why there are only 4 QC buttons instead of 8 or so? just curious.

Newbking wrote:Excited! Sadly I get the feeling the new endgame boss will be so difficult that its inaccessible to most players, which kinda sucks.

there's a lot of content opening up all the time by just getting better and playing more. so if you actually want to experience new content and put in the time, then you will have more bosses to fight, regardless of wether this one is available to you or not.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Any complaining about new patch?
aleuric2
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can't wait.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"there's a lot of content opening up all the time by just getting better and playing more. so if you actually want to experience new content and put in the time, then you will have more bosses to fight, regardless of whether this one is available to you or not"

I understand that. I'm sure the 1% of players that can do it will sell the trophy on the exchange for heaps of tg, and we can all spend of fortune on it of we wish.
duangduangduang
Fallen
1 | 0
千呼万唤始出来