Σ 2.4.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
luciano_96369 wrote:Sounds interesting, though I don't like the fact that the amazon's blood abilities cost life instead of mana, even if she can regenerate.

Isn’t that the whole point of blood magic?
xm1
Invader
9 | 9
Heyo! Very nice stuff :yay: Very excited for the testing area! The more statisics the better imo
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
huge.
Mantecol
Imp
4 | 0
this says that they added support for mouse wheel which is weird because I could use the wheel to switch between skills but it didn't work with every mouse model, only 2 old mouses of like 4 or 5 I used for mxl allowed me to use the wheel, unless I didn't understand and they mean that you can use the wheel click to quick cast and it's not for switching skills quickly.
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
58 | 2
PaMxl wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:Sounds interesting, though I don't like the fact that the amazon's blood abilities cost life instead of mana, even if she can regenerate.

Isn’t that the whole point of blood magic?

Probably.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
:-D :wink: :) :wink:
roceteo242
Vampiress
35 | 2
:flip:
Puden wrote:Image
Kataplexia
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am ready
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mantecol wrote:this says that they added support for mouse wheel which is weird because I could use the wheel to switch between skills but it didn't work with every mouse model, only 2 old mouses of like 4 or 5 I used for mxl allowed me to use the wheel, unless I didn't understand and they mean that you can use the wheel click to quick cast and it's not for switching skills quickly.

It's likely that some mice would output button types that the d2 engine doesn't parse. I know that some mice either output scroll as a discrete output or an continuous signal.
typhoonballoon
Invader
8 | 0
Yo! Bloodzon getting some attention. I'm looking forward to it.