Σ 2.4.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I definitely love training dungeon. Too many new features at the game and you do not want to go all the way to 125ish level only for seeing ups , this build theory does not hit.
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
58 | 2
When are they going to put other resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
No meaningful changes to balance or gearing, just more cancer fights and features nobody asked for. Seems like the devs are taking pages from the Chris Wilson playbook on how to make your game worse patch after patch.
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mnbowvice wrote:No meaningful changes to balance or gearing, just more cancer fights and features nobody asked for. Seems like the devs are taking pages from the Chris Wilson playbook on how to make your game worse patch after patch.

They are literally listening to their playerbase and you're crying... Tons of people were asking for more content and better Mercs. If you monitored forums at all, you'd know that.

Also, how do you know there's no meaningful changes to balance or gearing?
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mnbowvice wrote:No meaningful changes to balance or gearing, just more cancer fights and features nobody asked for. Seems like the devs are taking pages from the Chris Wilson playbook on how to make your game worse patch after patch.

Wait for full patch notes before complaining.
Trang Oul
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I’m glad that quickcast is not mandatory, unlike in D2R (either no QC at all or all skills on QC).
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do you plan to increase gold cycle drop rate from boxes? I know it was nerfed previous patch but it feels like it doesn't even drop from boxes anymore.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median xl is still my favourite rpg with more options like to build character. Looking forward to full path notes and lets hope they buffed bad builds and not nerfed good builds.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is huge. Big ups to the quick-casting capabilities. I’ve been away for about 2 years and came back a few days ago so this is a nice refresher time before the new ladder. Hyped!!
tuananha5
Invader
9 | 1
is it just me that hopes for a bowzon remake :(