Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hope bloodzon spells start scale with vita rather than energy?.. Or it will be kinda too lame.
FrostyPurp
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yessir
minhhien
Cultist
24 | 1
yay :D
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mnbowvice wrote:No meaningful changes to balance or gearing, just more cancer fights and features nobody asked for. Seems like the devs are taking pages from the Chris Wilson playbook on how to make your game worse patch after patch.

The devs forced you to do new boss fight or what? How you know there is no balance change? No changes for gearing stuff? And how the f you know no one asked for the features (quick cast, dummy...)?

Just wait for the full patch note before crying, Mr. NOBODY.
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 47
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mnbowvice wrote:No meaningful changes to balance or gearing, just more cancer fights and features nobody asked for. Seems like the devs are taking pages from the Chris Wilson playbook on how to make your game worse patch after patch.

Obvious bait is obvious :coolstorybob:

Also, bloodzon hype :flip:
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Actually..... quick cast and dummy was asked since Sigma 1.0 or so.. And bloodzon concept redo (to use hp instead of mana) was asked at least by myself :) Just because (as pointed somewhere above) it IS how blood magic shall work logically.
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
I'm talking about sweeping core changes to itemization and boss fights, nothing even remotely close to that has happened since sigma started. A lot of specs have actually been nerfed, like I have mentioned before my character never feels strong, the exact opposite of what an arpg should be. The fastest samael kills showcased should be the bar for the minimum damage a well geared character should do. Purify fights shouldn't even exist. Make gearing and smashing mobs and bosses fun, not grinding k3k 1000 times for shrines and marginal upgrades.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Talking about purify fights....Interesting. If there is no purify fight, then all the boss fights will be gear/damage checking ones. And that means, u have tg/gear, u win. If that will be the case, I prefer to keep some purify fights. If u dont like them, just leave them to ppl who can do purify fights.
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
Tg for gear shouldn't be a thing either.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

I wont say worse but its just another TG fight and a few other minor changes i dont care about, lets hope for nice additions on the full patch notes.