Σ 2.4.2 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
double91
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
guys anyone know how to hak TSW? I'd like to upload a character file, its all legit i didnt do any cheting
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Marco wrote:
Various Commenters wrote:(...)

By the same criteria, it's shitty to see people complain about patch has "NOTHING" for SP when big features like quick-cast are released, and even implied that the new uber will be in SP too eventually. I did not call anyone a cheater, but you can see how some replies here like "you can corrupt items multiple times in SP" helps feed the stereotype and begs for mockery. We have no issues towards SP, and we just recently decided to allow SP file-sharing in our discord, because we want no bridges in the community. But damn, a lot of the SP complaints just feel low effort or outright trolling.

Hell the quick-cast was the one thing I felt was missing from this mod, and with its inclusion Median is now on-par with modern ARPG's in the realm of gameplay and that is astounding!

People will always have a problem with something simply because those who play the game want to play it how THEY want to play it, and any restrictions preventing that will be looked down upon. That is just the unfortunate nature of video games, and is a key point to why games like Skyrim are so popular - Modding potential and console commands!

While I may yet have some opinions on the communities rather venomous stance against cheating, I completely understand why it is a thing:
This isn't a multi-million dollar game produced by a faceless corporation looking to make their latest blockbuster money maker, this is a project of passion and labor by a small team who spent literally YEARS getting to this point.

Someone breaking/steamrolling/cheesing/stealing a game that a few folks made as a personal project hits a lot different than someone doing that to a game made by a few hundred folks as a product.
marco311
Grubber
341 | 5
I guess the only real QoL left is "crafting rings/ammies" with shrines or any other cube recipe...
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
marco311 wrote:I guess the only real QoL left is "crafting rings/ammies" with shrines or any other cube recipe...

They disabled turning magic items into rare so I doubt that's gonna happen, as it would essentially be the same thing, just slightly more deterministic.

edit: there's oil of augmentation, I even have one, forgot about it. but point is, it used to be easily available, now it's highly limited, intentionally so.

@guy below I was just editing as you replied :D I forgot about it cause it's pretty rare, my lvl135 amazon only found one. point stands tho
Edited by Frytas 1 year.
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Frytas wrote:
marco311 wrote:I guess the only real QoL left is "crafting rings/ammies" with shrines or any other cube recipe...

They disabled turning magic items into rare so I doubt that's gonna happen, as it would essentially be the same thing, just slightly more deterministic.

what is oil of augmentation
momope
Bone Archer
78 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Lots of people playing MP on the realm is a lot cooler than sp tbh.

:pop: :pop:
paolo12
Cog
204 | 18
You bastard :-o
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Updated first post
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
58 | 2
When are they going to put other resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
momope wrote:Lots of people playing MP on the realm is a lot cooler than sp tbh.

:pop: :pop:

100%. Outside of occasional lag online— I don’t see the draw in SP. Especially since MP/online offers a much better SP experience than actual sp lol

Median online community is solid. Even if you mostly keep to yourself.