Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
akbugger wrote:
Pel wrote:
At this point, you're just trolling of course, it matters it's new content and if you can "cheat" or use an already full decked-out char with Azurewrath or Tyrael's might and 50 umos to just learn the fight or post a guide on it ruins the experience for everyone else.

I repeat my question - why does this matter? I ain't posting guides. If I want to post a video of the fight everyone will see it's cheating if it is.
SP players can pretty much say the same when they see a MP char stacked with 50 umos, Tyrael and Azurewrath. There's a video of such character moping T10 lab. :mrgreen:

And this matters.....why?
Puden
Core Lord
370 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Not all of us in SP are cheaters. scrub the post, scrub the quote

You literally said you were cheating just before...
Immortal2563 wrote: We copy the save and sit as much as we want until we get the corruption as we want.

This is cheating.
Edited by Siosilvar 1 year. Reason: removed some toxicity from the quote
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
akbugger wrote:
Pel wrote:
At this point, you're just trolling of course, it matters it's new content and if you can "cheat" or use an already full decked-out char with Azurewrath or Tyrael's might and 50 umos to just learn the fight or post a guide on it ruins the experience for everyone else.

I repeat my question - why does this matter? I ain't posting guides. If I want to post a video of the fight everyone will see it's cheating if it is.
SP players can pretty much say the same when they see a MP char stacked with 50 umos, Tyrael and Azurewrath. There's a video of such character moping T10 lab. :mrgreen:

Maybe try to think about others and not only yourself. Posting a video without putting any effort compared to the few weeks/months need to farm.

Yes there are people with such setups but it's not 1 hour after the patch is released. And they don't have infinite Samael scrolls T10 rifstone keys and etc.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:Why lock all new stuff to online only?????
Make new stuff available for singel player Also..
this is Wrong, i Cant play online but i want to try everything . These types of discriminating makes me want to play something else. Bye bye

So, a single new boss that you most likely have 0.0% chance to beat is interpreted "all new content is locked in SP"? The reason it's locked for a single season is so people don't trivialize how to beat it by running tests in SP. Look at the bigger picture, and don't demand stuff for no reason - it's a free mod. No need to blow every small thing out of proportion.

This is this attitude im facing with every post regarding SP. So you might not understand How shitty it feels when even the moderators do the same. Im not saying that anyone must do shit. But it feels bad to only being ABLE to play SP and then when i ask Why i Cant have the same experience as multiplayer leeds to being faced with stuff as ”you wont even have a chance to beat it” or ”youre a cheater” thats Why i feel bye bye mxl. People here are more agressive then u know of.
Puden
Core Lord
370 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:
this is Wrong, i Cant play online but i want to try everything . These types of discriminating makes me want to play something else. Bye bye

So, a single new boss that you most likely have 0.0% chance to beat is interpreted "all new content is locked in SP"? The reason it's locked for a single season is so people don't trivialize how to beat it by running tests in SP. Look at the bigger picture, and don't demand stuff for no reason - it's a free mod. No need to blow every small thing out of proportion.

This is this attitude im facing with every post regarding SP. So you might not understand How shitty it feels when even the moderators do the same. Im not saying that anyone must do shit. But it feels bad to only being ABLE to play SP and then when i ask Why i Cant have the same experience as multiplayer leeds to being faced with stuff as ”you wont even have a chance to beat it” or ”youre a cheater” thats Why i feel bye bye mxl. People here are more agressive then u know of.

bye
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

By the same criteria, it's shitty to see people complain about patch has "NOTHING" for SP when big features like quick-cast are released, and even implied that the new uber will be in SP too eventually. I did not call anyone a cheater, but you can see how some replies here like "you can corrupt items multiple times in SP" helps feed the stereotype and begs for mockery. We have no issues towards SP, and we just recently decided to allow SP file-sharing in our discord, because we want no bridges in the community. But damn, a lot of the SP complaints just feel low effort or outright trolling.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

By the same criteria, it's shitty to see people complain about patch has "NOTHING" for SP when big features like quick-cast are released, and even implied that the new uber will be in SP too eventually. I did not call anyone a cheater, but you can see how some replies here like "you can corrupt items multiple times in SP" helps feed the stereotype and begs for mockery. We have no issues towards SP, and we just recently decided to allow SP file-sharing in our discord, because we want no bridges in the community. But damn, a lot of the SP complaints just feel low effort or outright trolling.

admin pls check short questions thread, ty
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

Im sorry for writing ”all content” what i meant was the boss. I get that there is problems with people WHO ”cheat”. Im
Not one of them. I play for the rush of beating hard Bosses.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

Im sorry for writing ”all content” what i meant was the boss. I get that there is problems with people WHO ”cheat”. Im

sam kill video pls
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:Im sorry for writing ”all content” what i meant was the boss. I get that there is problems with people WHO ”cheat”. Im

Okay. If you cheat or not is your business and I don't care. I just showed how things are blown out of proportion when saying stuff like "all new stuff is locked in online only". While admittedly my reply was not very kind, maybe you can see where the frustration comes from too. We make MP features once every 2 years and they always make it into SP, like goblins. Many mod devs opted to fully disable SP in their mod. We are generally happy to keep supporting it, but sometimes it feels like all we get is complaining and dissatisfaction, even though the differences are small (and SP has several benefits like shared stash, no lag and unlimited corruptions)

In any case, I don't have much to add, so good luck whether you decide to continue your journey here or not.