Σ 2.4.2 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Cah23 wrote:
momope wrote:Lots of people playing MP on the realm is a lot cooler than sp tbh.

:pop: :pop:

100%. Outside of occasional lag online— I don’t see the draw in SP.

Increased stash size and character slots.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
God_of_Magic wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
momope wrote:Lots of people playing MP on the realm is a lot cooler than sp tbh.

:pop: :pop:

100%. Outside of occasional lag online— I don’t see the draw in SP.

Increased stash size and character slots.

That’s it? Lmao online wins 129,938,292 to 3. Meh, to each their own I guess. MP is incredibly more fun imo. I enjoy the competitive ladders, community, forums, discord, trading, p8 farm/level games, larger online player base, bull shitting with each other in game, theory crafting etc…
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
luciano_96369 wrote:When are they going to put other resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?

Never i guess. Actual resolution here is equal to field of view. So making resolution at 1920x1090 will make players with higher resolution seeing twice further than players with res of 1024x768. in other words - it will be unfair (yes, not everyone in this world having HD monitor)

PS: Still there's implemented/allowed some side plugins to virtually increase res.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Resolutions outside 4:3 aspect ratio are on the to-do list as far as I know. It just needs some baseline engine work to make sure we can still keep using Glide, that many people prefer using over other options.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fuppy wrote:Resolutions outside 4:3 aspect ratio are on the to-do list as far as I know. It just needs some baseline engine work to make sure we can still keep using Glide, that many people prefer using over other options.

To be more specific, we intend to still only keep a single resolution, in 16:9 rather than 4:3. Then whether you have 1280x720 or 1920x1080 is simply a matter of upscaling.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
2560x1440 :nutchamp:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Stop it with the SP bickering. Y'all can learn to deal with the fact that ladder sometimes gets things early and that some people prefer or can only play one or the other mode, or you can take a time-out like the children you're acting like.
oxidPrimo
Skeleton
3 | 0
I am fine with additional content for MP because it gives challenge for people, also encouraged me to turn from single player into multi when goblin season released
I am not sure if messing with MP/SP drop rate is great idea, both should have same mf/drops
Fire vampirezon rework looks very cool, propably my playthrough this season
Merc buff (act2,act5) maybe gives them ability to be as strong as act1,act3 mercs
Surprised there's no changes for poison throwing assassin but it's fine (people enjoy cheap+strong combination)
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
When are they going to put other resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
When are they going to put other resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?